Lets Just say.

As usual my day started off with Good Mornings from my pack. Its recently winter time here. Which is no surprise. Its going to stay like this for two years. I smiled as I went to change into my clothes for today. I grabbed a black jumper with black jeans and my black UGGS. I smiled and put my necklace on and wind in my boot.

I looked at the mirror. I heard a fain hear beat. I put my hand on my stomach and I heard it perfectly. 'Falin, I think I am pregnant.' I said threw the mind link. I five seconds he burst threw the door. "How do you know?" He asked. "If your quite enough you can hear it."

He walked towards me and put his hand on my stomach. We waited and we heard it. He smiled at me and gave me a kiss. I headed downstairs and went to the kitchen. I grabbed a bowl and a glass. I made blood come in the glass and put strawberries in the bowl.

I walked downstairs in the basement. I grabbed the French spell book and began to read. Haven my goddess has been asking to come out. I put my hands together and she showed up. She had blue ombra hair and a gold head piece. Her eyes showed the galaxy in them. 'Well, let's see what we have to do today.' She picked up the scroll and began to read it.

We have to make a few trips to packs today and then where done. She she stood up. We walked upstairs and saw Falin. 'Baby I have to visit some packs okay and I am taking Dakota.' I said to him. He turned around and noticed I was Haven . He walked up to me and gave me a kiss. I nipped at my lip piercing. 'Alright see you in bit.' He said.

Dakota came downstairs in a read jumper and black jeans and red UGGS. She was also in her Goddess form Tiffany. She looked jest like Haven but red. We grabbed our clokes and walked out. 'Okay, first pack is the winter solstice pack.' I said as we where running to the boarder line. I jumped and landed on my feet. We soon entered their territory. They're warriors stopped us. 'Where is you Alpha I' said in Alpha Queen voice.

He walked out. 'Hello, Alpha Skyler we are the moon goddess's daughters. Can we please check your pack.' I said he nodded. We ran threw to get to the pack house. There was a younger girl cooking. 'Hello, Darling. I am the Alpha queen and this my sister also the Alpha Queen. Why you dressed like this.' She looked at me. 'Skyler.' Boomed. He came running.

'What is her position in the pack.' I asked with hand on my temple. 'She's the runt.' I know he did not just say that. Dakota saw me shaking and put her hand on my shoulder. 'Didn't we established this a long time ago that there us no such thing as Omegas and Runts. Anymore, and I come here to hear this crap. You know I don't even know why I try with you. Your just a sturburn little bum. So you know what call all the Omegas I am taking them with me.' I spat at him.He called all of them down. Most of them where either orphans or abused. We did a few more rounds.

We made it home and my original form was back. 'PACK Meeting.' I called threw mind link. Everyone came downstairs. Me and Falin stood on the stage. 'Okay, the Winter solstice pack had Omegas and runts. Which where orphans. I have brought them here. Is there any willing people to take them in.' There was a lot if people and all the kids got homes. I smiled at the kids and saw one little boy looking sad.

"Hay, sweetie why are you all by yourself. "I said picking him up. He looked at me. He wasn't a werewolf or vampire, no he was a demon. He had Ginger hair and blue eyes and was slitely tanned. He was so cute. "Well,.my name is Jackson and I don't have a mommy or daddy and no one wants me." He responded. When I looked into his eyes my heart broke for him.

"Falin." I called out he instantly came beside me. "How do you feel about having a son." I said to him while rocking Jackson back and forth. "I would like that very much." He said giving me a peck on the lips. We walked back to the pack house. I put Jackson in our room under the covers.

I walked to Falin's office and sat on his lap. "I think I am getting sick, it one if the signs of me being pregnant." I said after I sneezed. He chuckled at my kitten like.sneeze and pulled me closer to him and put his Beanie on my head. Snuggled closer to him.

Soon there was a knock on the door. I turned around in the leather couch. The door opened to a little Jackson in a big T-shirt. I smiled and opened my arms. He walked to them. I put him on my chest and stroked his hair. "How would you like if I became your mommy and Falin becomes your daddy?" I asked stroking his head. His head shot up like he heard a loud crash. "I would like every much Miss Luna." He said with a lot excitement. I smiled and and said " Well, now its mommy from you for now on. And guess what?' I said smiling at him. "What?" he asked excited. "Your going to be a big brother soon." He looked surprise and fulled with excitement. He screeched and said yeah. I chuckled and looked at Falin he had a smile on his face looking at us. Another knock came from the door. "Come in." I said walked in was an excited Dakota. "I AM PREGNANT." She yelled. Jackson covered his ears.

"Mommy why, is the crazy lady screaming shouldn't she be using her indoor voice." Jackson said looking at me. "Well, that crazy lady is your Auntie Dakota. And she is screaming because she's having a baby too." I said back. He nodded his head. " And whose, this little pumpkin?" said Dakota in a baby voice making Jackson giggle. "Hi, I am Jackson." He replied shyly. Awe he was blushing he looked so cute. "Well, hello Jackson I am Dakota," she said shaking his hand. He smiled. Dakota headed out and me and Jackson just layed on the couch as Falin was finishing up a few things. I sneezed again. "Blush wou." He said while giggling. I sniffled and said "Whats so funny Mister?" I said while putting a cover over me and Jackson.

He giggled again. "Wou sneeze like a wittle kitten." he said to me. I laughed to and began to close my eyes. After a while I felt someone pick up me and Jackson. I looked up and saw Falin. He smiled and carried us upstairs. He put us on the bed. I got up and changed into one of his T-shirts that matched Jackson's that I put on him and some flannel pajama pants.I put my hair into a messy bun and got underneath the covers with Jackson soon Falin joined with only flannel pajama pants and wrapped his arms around me and Jackson