I am back part 2

Cynthia's Pov:

When I heard He said I was dead. I knew that was my que. I jumped down and mind linked Cameron and the others to come down. The worries from my pack started growling. I knew that Blake's pack is confused about why is there a hybrid, in the territory. I walked to Falin and gave him a kiss to clear things up. I turned around and said " You missed me." After that, I heard a loud high pitch squeal. I know this bitch not going to act all kiss up right now.

I saw,a fake redhead,as known as my sister running to me. As a reflex I moved to a tree and smirked to see her looking confused. I laughed and said "Hay, fake Barbie I am up here." She turned around and had a death glare. I jumped down and she noticed all my tattoos and piercings. She looked at me, in discuss. I smirked and said "What you never thought the Moon Goddess's would be Goth" She laughed and,said "Sweetie we all know I am the Moon Goddess's daughter. " I thought this was funny and so did my pack. We all laughed.

I wiped a fake tear from my eye and became serious. "Oh, really let's see you do something. " She took a breath and sticked out her hand and water,appeared. I began to laugh, and moved my hand to the sky and twisted my hand and then night began to fall as the sun disappeared. I closed my hand and brought it to my face and opened my hand and a light appeared. Everyone gasped, except my pack. No one knew besides them that,I cause,eclipses. She looked shcocked and said "I can put it back!" Like a little kid.

She moved her hand to the sky and 5 minutes later nothing showed. I began to laugh. I put my hand to my mouth and blew the light. It lifted up and it began to fly in the sky. 10 seconds later the light showed. I had on a,smirk and walked to her and whispered " You are not the Daughter so stop trying to act like it just you can make water appear. I can make,a whole tsunami with just the snap of my fingure. All you are is a fake red headed bitch. Now if you excuse me I have to handle business. " I turned around and stood in the middle. Falin told everyone to stand back. I giant gust of wind blew. Moving dirt to show a platform that eclipses and Richelieu's are formed. I stood in the middle and snapped my fingers to be in a long black High low dress and a cloke. I put the Hood of the cloke on and closed my eyes. Demonds began to rise from the ground and stood by me. A very Well known one stood out. ANDREW. He is like one of my bestfriends from the underworld. He walked to me and gave me a hug. He had dreads and was pale and blue eyes. "Okay, Andrew I need you to send 10 demonds out of this packs territory for me. " He nodded and gave Falin a bro hug and walked out.
I smiled and walked back to my pack as to platform covered It's self. Falin wrapped his arms around me and said " I am Alpha Falin, this is Luna Cynthia, my beta of both clan and pack Cameron, and my second in command Joshua. " I smiled and leand back against him. Blake walked out and said "When you left you where with that Cameron Hyundai your screwing both of them." I heard growls and the background and raised my hand to silence them. I walked forward so I was only a couple of feet away. "No, I am not like my sister I don't screw any thing that has a c0ck. Yeah, I left with Cameron because He is my bestfriend and persuade me to leave your Fvck boy of a pack. Plus I don't screw vampires. No affence. " I receaved a nun taking by the vampires. "So let me guess you felt a giant pain last night right." He nodded and I smirked and said " The reason you felt that is because that amount of pain was the same amount of pleasure Falin gave me last night." I turned and walked away and saw Falin with a big smirk. I felt someone charging to me I knew it was an unimportant person that wasn't mated.

I turned around and a headless body fell to the ground. I had the head in my hand and saw it was a girl more like a fake Barbie doll. " Before you try to send one of your toys to attack me make sure they have a plan. I threw the head on the floor and the body began to burn. I walked to Falin and the pack began to follow me. I wrote a symbol in the air and a Mansion appeared. We walked in and everything was ready. Everyone went to their rooms. I went to the room and my clothes where already together. I snapped my fingers and I was wearing a black high low belly shirt some white skinny jeans and silver sandals.

I ran downstairs and saw Falin on the couch watching T.V I sat next to him and we watched Netflix while the rest of the pack was getting settled in.

(>^ω^<)(>^ω^<)(>^ω^<)(>^ω^<)(>^ω^<)(>^ω^<)

Alright now that was hard but I did it so see yall later.