Family time

3 MONTHS LATER

I was sitting on couch playing Gold fish with Jackson. "You got and 4s?" I asked. "Nope Gold fish." He responded back. I pick up a card. I've been hanging out with Jackson more and stuff. I found out I am having twins. We don't know the Sex yet. My stomach is like a watermelon. I only have 2 more months left.

"Got any sevens?" He asked. "Here you go buddy." He giggled and said thank you. Falin walked in. "Daddy!" JACKSON said getting up and jumping in Falin's arms. "Hay, bud. Hay honey." He said giving me a kiss. "Your home early." I said matching all the cards." Yeah, I was thinking we can go play outside. In the snow." He said. My head snapped up "Do you wanna build a snow man?" I sang in a sweet goddess voice. Falin chuckled.

"Yes, now let's get you two dress to go." Falin carried Jackson upstairs and helped him while I got ready. I got on a light blue long sleeve high low shirt. I put on some black jeans and matching light blue Uggs. I grabbed Falin's North Face hoodie and put it on. I walked downstairs. "You guys ready?" I asked putting on my Beanie. The said yes and we headed outside.

We walked out and started building a snowman. FAlin lifted up Jackson to put the nose on. I giggled at them because it was lopsided but I didn't tell them. I touched the head and it turned purple. Jackson looked at it in amazement. I smiled. "Awww, you guys look so cute together. " Dakota said. She took a picture on the Polaroid camera. She handed me the picture and I smiled. We had a snowball fight it was me and Dakota against the Jackson, Falin, and Sebastian.

We builded a fort around us. Dakota touched the snow and a army of snowman where behind us. I smiled. Than it began the snow man threw the the snowballs at them. Five minutes later Jackson surrender. "Mommy, I give up please can we get hot chocolate." He yelled out I stopped the snowman and Jackson ran out.

I picked him up and me and Dakota walked into the house. The guys where still fighting the snowman. Me and Jackson and Dakota was in our Pajamas under a blanket while the fire place was on watching Frozen. Soon the guys came in covered in snow. I was laughing at them. They looked at us.

I stood up and held my hands out and all the snow was sucked into my hands. "There, now go change and make us food." I said they went upstairs and stuff. I walked back to the couch. Jackson had his head on my stomach. "Mommy the babies just kicked my head." I laughed and sat him up. I took his hands and out one on each side on belly.

A few seconds later there was a kick and Jackson's face lighed up. I smiled at him. Soon the boys came in carring soup and little fish shaped crackers. I smiled and took my soup. Jackson was having a trouble time eating the soup case it was too hot. I lifted the soup out of the bowl and spined it around and placed it down. I began to eat. I broke my crakers up into my soup. I began to eat and when I was done I layed on the couch with Jackson's head on my lap curled up into a little ball. Falin came and scooped us up and sat on me on his lap. I began to drift to sleep.

♬♪♬♪♬♪♬♪♬♪♬♪♬♪♬♪♬♪♬♪♬♪♬

Hello love sorry I was planning for this to be up already but guess what? My cousin drunk up all the bloodied pepsi. I couldn't work with out my Pepsi and my gummy bears. Its just not normal but any way yep. Follow me on instagram @Lovelycj21 and if u wanna send a cover email or kik me.

Email- Musicnotelucas@gmail.com
kik- BossGypsy