Lets party pt2

When we finshed dancing I walked back to the house to see Blake. I cursed in snake under my breath. I groaned plopping down on the couch. "What do you want? " I tiked him off perfect. I smiled. He got up and walked to me. "Listen here bitch I am the Alpha and you will show respect. To me weather you like it or not." I laughed and a ball of fire showed up in my hands. I knew my eyes where gray now from all the anger. He backed up as I stood up. " You just dont get do you? I am the luna of this pack because let me guess you did'nt get a secound chance mate right. So I am still luna weather you like it or not. I am a higher rank then you heck evan the elders so I WOULD'NT DISRESPECT ME IF I WAS YOU."

Now he was scared. The fire went down and I sat back down and crossed my legs. " So now what do you want now." He took a gulp and said " Well some of my pack members are scared of the demonds outside the territory line when they go hunting." I sighed and walked to him and whispered in his ear and said " Well maybe their hungrey . They like like to kill. So it would't be a good idea to threaten them especially the men." I looked at him and smiled. I snapped my fingures and I was changed into my black cloke and a moon skirt and a nice corset top.

He looked at me. He should total show by my tattoos and piercings. "Down boy I am already mated. " I said after flashing my mark. It had to wolves which faces leaned together mad a heart. Then at the bottom it said Luna of my pack and it said Falin's name in Greek. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a glass and put on the table. I waved my hand and blood a showed. I took a sip of it and spit it right back out.

It was human blood. I ran outside to the pack line and walked out. " Dakota please come out It's my Cynthia. " After those words left my mouth I felt someone hug me. I hugged her back It's been so long. She was my twin sister we have been separated for a long time now. She began to cry I tryed to sooth her. I broke a part from her and saw her sea blue eyes. We where matching but she had more piercings then tattoos. I smiled at him she turned around and someone came demond speed right next to her. "Cynthia this is my mate Sabation." I saw him and nodded my head.

I smiled and turned around and Falin came and wrapped his arms around me. He has on a black button up dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up to the elbow with black jeans and black convers. "This is my mate Falin. Falin this is my sister Dkota. " He smiled and said Hi. We walked back to the house. Me and Dakota squealed the house was decorated with white lights. We walked into the backyard and everyone jumped out and said "Happy Birthday Cynthia and Dakota! "I turned around and looked at Falin but He just pointed to Amanda. Me and Dakota ran to Amanda and gave her a hug. With out Amanda me and Dakota wouldn't of found each other. "THANK YOU SO MUCH!" Me and Dakota yelled as we hugged her. She laughed and hugged us back.

We let go and began to have fun. I was so Happy because there was a vapor machine. Nowing me there was circle shaped and Smoke tornados every where. I had so much fun. I saw a few people from my old school but I didn't pay attention. I just kept dancing.

*^O^**^O^**^O^**^O^**^O^**^O^*%>_<%

Hello sorry for not updating and Dakota is actually slaycomments. She is like my other half so Yeah. I will soon do chapters for each character so you know what they look like so. Bye y'all and follow me on instagram @lovelycj21