The Newbie celebration.

I was driving with Cameron to the pack. I was currently Reading a spell book about the elements. I started to crave coffee so with a quick snap I had a caramel moca in a white French coffee mug. "Hay I want something to! " said Cameron. I looked at him and a strawberry scown should up.

He said Thank you and started eating. When we got there. All the wolves and vampires crowded the car. I walked out and was greated with bows and lustful looks. I put on my shades and Cameron was carrying my bag. We walked to the porch of the mansion and was greeted by Cameron's parents and the Alpha and Luna of the pack. They already know me. When ever I was beat when I was younger I telaported here and stayed the night. " Welcome back Cynthia. " said The Alpha and Luna.  I smiled and gave them a hug. There hugged me back and their son Falin walked out. My wolf began to get excited and quickly yelled out mate. Falin came running and spinned me a round and I began to laugh. He sat me down on my feet and gave a passionate kiss. Sparks began  to explode as his lips moved in sync with mine.

We where intrepid by a cough. Falin looked up and saw,it was is father. "Well Mark, Lucy, Harper, and Winnie. Thank you for letting me join the pack. I promise to protect this pack as my own life." I said while bowing my head. I raised my head they motioned for me to come in. I walked in and all eyes where on me.

I still had m ty shades on so it was less tension on me. We walked to the Alpha's office we sat down so we could l e'er t me be a member of the pack. Since my mate is the soon to be alpha I have to swear in. Winnie and Lucy said that we would only have to do the pack swear in then later on we will do the Luna & Alpha one. So I had to repeat after Mark for the clan and repeat after Harper for the pack.

M: I state your name promise to help and stand with my clan threw good and bad. For dusk until dawn and life as It's preparatory. 

C: I Cynthia Rose Firestone promise to help and stand with my clan threw good and bad. For dusk until dawn and life as It's preparatory. 

H: I state your name promise to fight with my pack and not against to be with and not turn away when my pack needs me.

C: I Cynthia Rose Firestone promise to fight with my pack and not against to be with and not turn away when my pack needs me.

When I was done being sworn in my mind link was only focussed on the pack and clan. I Wesson taken to Falin's room to put my stuff down. I came back out to get ready to go out. I walked to Falin's sister Emily and borrowed some clothes. I got dressed in her room.

I took a quick shower and put on a highwasted skirt but because of my right It's a little above my knees and a shoulder shirt that shows my tattoo on my collarbone that says 'They where wrong.' In script. I snapped my hands and opened my eyes and my hair was a nice blue color that went well with my eyes. I put on my shoes and did my make up. It was just a quick vanilla eye. I put on my jewelry and walked down stairs.

I was met by the eyes of my mate. I known Falin most of my life with Cameron. This was my second home so it was not like I just met him. We walked to the black Mazda to get in. It was me, Falin, Cameron, Emily,and Kera one of my other friends. We drove to a midnight club That's just for supernaturals. To them it just looks like an abandoned buildings but with just one snake tounge password and you mind will be blown.

Since these people can't speak snakes tounge for their life I had to do it. When it opened we where welcomed to the sound of music. headed to the bar. I needed a drink fast. We decided to do jello shots. We all got one and took it I was the first one. After 15 shots later we headed to the dance floor. Falin wrapped his arms around my waste and we started swaying to the beat.

The song was Summwr by Calvin Harris. This was one of my favorite songs. I leaned my head on his shoulder and moved my body with him. That's how we spent the night moving to the beat.

Later we all headed home. Me and Falin made it to the room. Since I don't want to go to the mall I am going to have to online shop at Polyvore. I walked out from the bathroom wearing a tank top and Pajama shorts that I got from Emily. I put my jet black hair into a messy bun and slipped into the bed next to Falin.  He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into his room k hard chest. I sighed and then sleep to over.

<( ̄︶ ̄)> []~( ̄▽ ̄)~* ( ̄﹏ ̄) ( ̄ˇ ̄)(=^.^=)

Well Hello lovelies Happy Spring break hope you have fun and hop to share and vote on my book. Follow me on if @lovelycj21. OK bye yall