Chapter 8

"I'm back," I call to Nate when I enter the apartment. I kick off my shoes and head over to my room. Inside I set my bag by the door and head back to the living room. Then I walk over to the bathroom inside I hear the water running and Nate... singing. 

"Say what you want to say and let the words fall out. Honestly I want to see you be brave." His voice was screeching at the last part. He continued you singing. With his terrible voice it became unbearable. 

I head over to the kitchen and turn on the faucet. Then I start to count down. 

"Three, two, one."

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! KAYLAAAAA I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!!"  I laugh and turn the faucet back off. 

"Serves you right," I call to him. Before I can react Nate is storming out of the bathroom only in his boxers. If he were a cartoon right now them he would have steam coming from his nose and ears. I start to panic. " Now Nate let's think this through. If you kill me now...," He doesn't let me finish. He grabs me and slings me over his shoulder. He starts jumping up and down causing me want to puke. "Nate," I warn him.

"Hmmm what was that," he cupped his ear as if he hadn't heard anything. 

"I'm gonna hurl," Nate wasn't able to react fast enough. I puked all over his back and into his boxers. He set me down. 

"Gross," he said. Then he looked back over at me. His expression turned into full panic mode. I felt like I was going to puke again. He lifted me up and lead me to the bathroom. With each step I could feel the vomit coming up my throat. Nate set me down next to the toilet and held my hair back as I puked some more. 

After I was done I wiped my mouth with the back pf my hand and fell back against the cool bathroom wall. I looked up at Nate and he was looking a little green himself. I flushed the toilet and stood up. I stumbled a little, not used to having to use my legs again. I walked out of the bathroom and turned back to face Nate. 

"I think you need to take another shower," I give him a smile and he returns the gesture with a glare and then a smile. He closes the bathroom door and I head back over to my room.  I flop down on my bed and my eyes start to grow heavy. Then darkness consumes me. 

Grrgroewsadfewhfjewbdw 

My eyes shoot open. I look around the dark empty room. 

GRrjfhdfhewfewqfhwqghf

I slowly sit up. The sound reminds me when Nate has to much Mexican food and his stomach doesn't agree with him. I get out of bed and walk towards Nate's bed. He's not there. Maybe using the bathroom. I walk towards the bathroom. I knock on the door, no one answers. I open up the door and water comes out like a waterfall. I quickly close the door.

Gfjdduwhwuhdfuwhdehe 

"Nate," I whisper. 

Silence.

I call out to him again, "Nate!" 

Silence again. 

I go back to my room and slid on my Captain America slippers. With slight hesitation I go over to the kitchen, and grab the keys to the apartment. I walk out through the threshold and make sure I lock the door tightly before leaving the safety of the apartment.   

The hallways are full of people smoking and making out. It's like a collage party in here. I shove myself past a couple shoving their tongues down each others throats. I shutter in disgust. 

I make my way to the stairs with no problems so far. Twice I've been asked if I wanted to smoke and three other times guys tried to squeeze my butt. I wonder why it's so quiet in our apartment. Maybe it's sound proof from the outdoors. 

Downstairs in the lobby it's quiet, except for the noise from upstairs. I make my way over to the front desk when I see a familiar face but with glasses this time. He smiles at me with a wide toothy grin. 

"Sebastian? I thought you let someone borrow your glasses?" I lean on the counter. Sebastian takes a long drag of his cigarette. 

"I'm not Sebastian," he says. I give him a confused look. "I'm Roger, Sebastian's twin, identical brother." He puts out his hand for me to shake. I take it and smile. I stop shaking his hand but he continues. 

"Um," I glance down at our hands. "Do you mind?"

"Not at all," he replies with a devious smile. 

"I see your still flirting with our customers," I sigh in relief. I turn and see the real Sebastian with Nate. 

"Only being friendly," Roger replies, still smiling at me. 

"Could you let go of her hand now?" Nate asks eyeing our hands. 

"But of course," Roger finally releases my hand. I wipe my sweaty hand on my pant leg. I turn to Nate. 

"What happened to the bathroom?"

"Pipe broke and now chaos." Sebastian said while shaking his head and rubbing his temples. "You idiot," Sebastian walks to his brother and smacks him on the back of the head. "I told you to call the plumber before they arrived here. But noooooo you just had to forget, again!"

"Not my fault there are so many beautiful women in this building," Roger stares straight into my eyes and I'm afraid to turn away. Nate notices this and steps in front of me.

"When do you think the plumber will be able to fix the pipe?"

"I'm......"

"OMG is that water," a high pitched voice comes from upstairs. "Where is it coming from?' She demands. You can hear her high heels against the floor. 

"Oh no," I whisper. 

"What did you...." Nate was cut off by a high pitch scream.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH," the sound of a wave crashing down onto the shore made everyone freeze.

********************************************************************************************

Sorry for the late update. School has been a little crazy. I hope You enjoyed. Vote, Comment, Share!!!

~Katie