The White Wolf Rises

Crystals POV

The next morning we were woken to shocked faces amongst the crowd that had gathered around our sleeping body's. Their faces were fixed at me, gazing in surprise and envy. "Crystal! Oh my gosh! Y-your a W-white wolf!" Dracul said shocked. I looked around at the faces, looked at my mates surprise and then at myself. I then gasped as I realised my pretty moonstone coat had been replaced with shimmering pure white fur. This was the transformation my brother had talked about those years ago. 'Whats a queen without her king?' He had said, and it seems Iv found my king and had now been crowned. As I stared down at my shimmering self, everyone around me began to bow down. "N-no it's ok don't bow! Er.." I said stuttering. "Your greatness I had never imagined my eyes to see you in such beauty" Alpha Tank bowed down also. "Crystal you are now the most powerful wolf in our pack, you overpower me and even your mate, Dracul. Legends say the Great White Wolf will lead us to victory in battle. It is true you are a natural fighter and extremely talented. Wolves like you are rare so you should be proud to be a White Wolf. May you live long and a fulfilling life awaits you young queen" Alpha Tank said. "I'm not a queen! I'm crystal! The same wolf as before! I don't want to be different!"
[why would you want to be a normal wolf with such talent as yours?] I froze. Was that? Was that her voice I just heard? How could she talk to me? I'm too far away from the sanctuary? [it seems you have found a good pack my little twilight. I hope you have found happiness] [Amy? Amy is that you?! Oh how I have missed your voice! How are you talking to me right now?!] [look ahead of you my dear wolf] she cooed in my head. I looked forward, staring far ahead into the distance, and there she was. Amy. My best friend. Oh how hard it was not to cry! My heart pounded against my chest. And I suddenly had the urge to howl as loud as I could. To howl and cry my heart out. To howl my wolf cry far and wide for everyone to hear. I sprung forward into the fastest run I had ever ran. I raced across as she lowered her body to the ground, and I plunged into her, wrapping my paws around her licking her face with such speed I could have licked her away. As I hugged my bestfriend she sunk her teeth into my neck, she sucked hard and fast, she was starved I could tell. I let her drink, it was the most I could do. There were so many questions I had for her. How she got here, how she found me. Why she was here.
"Traitor! Alpha Tank screamed. "You are a traitor! You lead the humans here! You traitors!" He snarled, suddenly taking a battle stance and turning to my brother. "TRAITORS!" He snarled even louder. We were all shocked at what we were hearing. "What are you on about?! She's on our side!" I howled angry he could even think I would do such a thing. Suddenly he turned, open mouthed teeth poised and ready to snap shut around Amys throat. I watched as it all happened in slow motion, as he launched and wrapped his teeth around her delicate neck. It happened so quickly I didn't even think about what I did next. I just did it. Growling incredibly loud, and pounced on Alpha Tank still with his jaws on Amy. He let go and stood back as once again two packs riveled.

Once again I was to fight.

Once again to protect my family.

I had been fighting all my life, was there ever to be an end?

The key to being a White Wolf is that it's job never ends.

I am to be fighting for the rest of my life. Until the end.

I was unstoppable as I once again faced off the pack before me, who were now rivals.

What was to happen now?

To be continued...
In The Story Of Wolf Cry:Fight Till The End

Hey guys! Thanks for reading my story! :3 if you enjoyed it please vote and share and don't forget to leave your comments behind! I appreciate all of my fans feedback good or bad! So until next time...

Keep reading folks!