Vampire Bite

"And were basically her living walking meals" Said my brother. I was shocked. We were her meals of blood. I looked at the scars on my brothers neck, also a fresh mark was there. There were also scars on my mum,dad and sisters too. "So shes keeping us captive so she can feed? That's ridiculous! What about the fox skin on her neck? Isn't she a fur hunter?" I questioned. "All i can guess is that is one of her previous victims till she got this sanctuary" My mother stated with no hesitation or fear. "How can you trust her not to kill you?" "Because shes not like that. You'll see on her first feed off you" My father piped in. 'Hmm im not sure im going to like that' I silently thought to myself.

It was an hour since I found my family. We were curled up in the man-made den with the cubs and other captures. Out of the blue a low deep alarm started sounding gently waking the wolves from a subtle sleep. I lifted my head up and heard a chain gate grinding across the ground as it slowly slid open. Everyone started getting up and walking out of the den. Brandon nudged me to follow them. We all went outside. I was left confused as to why I was woken at such hours. "Its time" My dad softly growled to me. We all stepped forward and their I saw her, The vampire. I growled, letting her know I didn't want her near me. Carly snapped at me, telling me to stop growling and thats its alright. "Well arnt you forward. You practically invited me. Im confident your new friends have filled you in on what goes on around here. Don't worry I wont hurt you I promise" I didnt know what to think. "Barry get the new one" Amelia said to her male friend. "Dont you think its a little early?" He replied. I prayed she would agree but she had other ideas. "Do as I say!" And with that he dragged me off.

I was put in a strange room with all sorts of contraptions in it. There was a vets table, a cage, a lunger with a post on the end instead of a humans hand and there were first aid items. "Here we are, sit down make yourself comfortable." I was terrified. What was she going to do to me? I stood frozen. I didn't want to move I wanted to go back to my family I didn't want her to feed off me I didn't want anything to do with her. "what do you look so worried about? Surely you have been bitten before?" I stared at her intently, trying to figure out what her next move was. Suddenly she approached me, with her fangs staring me in the face. She grabbed my legs and flipped me on my side. I felt powerless against her, like Id been sedated. She dug her fangs deep into my neck and started to suck my blood from my body. It felt strangely comforting. Almost sensual. But a part of me wanted to get away so desperately! She continued to feed off my blood. She didn't stop-I couldn't stop her. Half an hour passed before she finally freed me from her grasp."You weren't as nervous as the others on their first feed. I can see why they call you special" 'Special? what did that mean?' I was then picked up gently by her friend Barry she called him. I was then returned to my family in the den. What did she mean by special?