Sister!

I eventually returned to the den an hour after my brother left me. I stayed and stared at my reflection. Who was I to be a queen?

When it got to morning, everyone got up and walked outside. There waiting for us was two dead goats. Immediately we all tucked into breakfast. To say the least it was the best meal I've had in the last month. Prey back in the forest was getting scarce because it was hunting season. I laid on my side on top of a large flat rock. "Man that was the best!" My sister Lilly exclaimed, Lying down next to me. She licked my chin in greeting. "We get that every morning without fail. Its the best!" She said, with happiness in her voice. I have missed her so much. Her fluffy cub coat had grown long and was the colour of moonstone, just like my own. Her bright blue eyes were content in there glare at the blue sky. "ahhhh" She sighed. "I could just sleep".She said letting her head fall onto my shoulder and closing her eyes. I nudged her in response and laid my head on my paws. We lazed and dazed under the suns rays for a few hours until we were interrupted by a human entering the enclosure.

"Stop! Please! Don't take my wolves away from me! Please! I'm begging you!" Amelia screamed at the unknown figure. All of the wolves pricked up there ears, wandering what was going on. "No!" She began to sob loudly. She ran forward to try and stop the man, but he had none of it. "I am the Wild Animal Protection Unit Chief Officer! You don't have a license to keep these wolves, so they will be removed from your property immediately!" He boomed. "Give me a week I will get a license! Just please don't take them!" Amelia cried. The man stopped, considering her offer. "In order for u to do that, and to make sure its done, I will uplift one wolf, and when I return you will have a license, and then, and only then will you get your wolf back." He growled. Amelia, looked worried. "O-okay. Y-you can take Lilly, The moonstone colour one on the rock, But don't mistake her for the white wolf, that's her twin." Amelia sobbed, pointing towards us. The man then got a wire neck hold, (a stick with an adjustable wire hoop on the end). He walked towards the rock with us staring and watching his every move. Then in one quick swift move he hooked Lilly to his stick. I growled loudly, poising to bite him. He dragged Lilly away from me. I jumped to stop him but Amelia whistled, stopping me dead in my tracks. I didn't know what was happening but I didn't like it at all. Not one bit. Amelia looked towards me, still sobbing. 'Why isn't she stopping him!?' I screamed to myself. The other wolves were stood watching, clueless as to why Lilly was being dragged away. "Sister!" I howled.