The Great White Wolf

I was up all night. The same thing whirring around my head all night long. Special? What could it mean? And why was it me? What was special about ME?

Questions kept surfacing. Eventually  I gave up on sleep and went outside.

I sat down next to a water hole and watched my reflection in the water. Who was I to be so special?

"What are you doing out here? Its late you should be sleeping" My brother said as he sneaked out of the den. "Says the wanderer who just followed me" I responded. He laughed. "Yea but I have my reasons. So whats up?" He asked. "Im not sure I guess. Its silly really, just some nonsense that daft vampire told me" I sighed. "Well what did she say? You can tell me you know" He pressed. "I get the feeling you won't believe me" I stated. "Dont be daft come on spill it" He laughed, "Well why dont you tell me why you're here?" I questioned, attempting to change the subject. "I couldn't sleep.Since you pointed out earlier why we trust her not to kill us, and the fact that she has a fox skin around her neck kind of scared me. It doesn't make sense." He replied. "Well it doesn't" I said trying to justify my earlier statement. "So what did she say?" My brother once again asked. "Well when she finished her meal, she said to me 'you werent as nervous as the others, I can see why your special' It doesn't make sense why she would say that." I reluctantly answered his question. He looked amazed. "See, I knew you wouldn't believe me" I said slightly peaved. "No its not that just shes never said that to anyone. So you must be special." He said. "No, im not special im just another wolf. Nothing special about me" I grumbled. "You must be clueless."He laughed "You dont realise how special you are to us do you?" My brother protested. I smiled at that comment. "Love you too bro" I said. "You know I might have an idea on why she called you special" He said, with a positive look on his face. "Really?!!" I said astonished. "Tell me!" I demanded. "Well it was just the other day..."

Brandon's POV

"I was stood by the metal gate when I heard shouting, I saw Amelia come running around the corner from her house just outside the sanctuary. "I don't care if you have to search for days! I want that white wolf!!!" She yelled at Barry her assistant. "Okay! We'll go straight away!" And off they went in a van. They headed towards the forest. I assumed they were going for another wolf at the time." I said to my sister. She looked a little confused. "That was two days before they brought you here" At that she looked worried. "S-so they were coming a-after me?" She stuttered. "I assume so. That would mean your a white wolf, which means your royalty"

Crystal's POV

I was shocked to stone. 'Me!? Royalty!? I cant be!! No! I don't want to be royal!! I just want to be a normal wolf! Why me!?' I thought to myself. My brother nudged me, bringing me back to earth. "Are you okay?"He said looking worried. "Erm, I don't know. Am I really a white wolf? I don't want to be a white wolf! Im fine the way I am!" I cried. "Hey, being royalty doesn't change anything. It just means you're above Alpha's and Luna's. Damn you could be the queen of wolves! Im jealous!" He said as he began to get excited. "Of course, you cant do that until you find your mate, can't be queen without a King can you" He laughed. I didn't know what to think. What was he thinking? Being a white wolf does change everything. You would be piled on by responsibility, you would get loads to do,you would have to watch over many wolf packs. I didn't want to be a queen I wanted to be me, a grey wolf of the Moonblood pack. A wolf that's free to do what she like's, a wolf that's free to be a wolf. Not a queen...