Fight!

"You lied to us!" I Snarled at Seth. "I can't believe you would do something so horrible! You broke my sisters heart! How could you!" I continued snapping at him. "You betrayed us! You betrayed my sister! You betrayed your Alpha!" At that point I just broke. "You bastered!" I poised to bite, and clawed him to the ground, pinning him under my strong jaws. "I will never forgive you!" I growled. "Crystal stop!" Lilly yelled. "No this bastered deserves to die!" I continued clawing and snapping at him, but he was to strong. He kicked me off of him and got up. Circling me, daring me to fight him. He was strong, that was obvious. I took up the challenge. "You dare to fight me!" He snarled. "For my sister! Im going to kill you!"

I hit first, locking my jaws around his. I pinned his head to the ground, for only milliseconds. He freed my grip of him and clamped down on my shoulder. I growled under the pain. He had left himself open. I snapped my teeth around his hind leg. He screamed in pain, instantly letting go of my shoulder. I moved away to gain ground. "Submit!" I growled. He got up and limped to his side of the battle ground. Blood was pouring from my bite. "Never!" He snarled. He moved forward but his leg could no longer hold him. I was in just as bad a shape. My front leg was weak. "I'll give you one more chance to back down" I warned. He wasn't going to give up so easily. He began to laugh. "You might beat me. But even your pa doesn't want to face Darkart" He laughed even more. "Heck not even the Black Shadow can beat him, and that's his own mate!" He boomed. "If you had any idea of living you would surrender!". This angered me tremendously. "Go and die you evil, selfish dog!" I launched for his neck when he wasn't looking. I clamped my teeth down hard, cutting off his windpipe and preventing him from taking another breath. "Crystal! What have you done!"