Warning

I was lying silently with my family amongst a huddle of tree's when I heard sticks cracking under creeping paws. I twisted and turned my ears as I listened to the possible approaching danger. "Psst" I heard a nervous wolf whisper. "Psst Im not danger, Iv come to warn you. Is there anyone awake here?" Dracul quietly cursed. "Dracul? What are you doing here? Get away from us!" I growled as I started to rise from my resting place. "No! Im here t-to warn you! Please!" He said worriedly. As I got closer to him I sniffed the air. There weren't any other wolves here. "You are alone. Why?" I questioned with a slight warning in my voice. Dracul gulped. "My Luna has sent tracking teams to find you. Im not really a very strong wolf and I cant do much to stand against my mother. And when my father killed your Alpha, all I could was stare. I wanted to stop it all. I didn't want our packs to tangle but my mother is obsessed with white wolves and-" "Stop! How do you know that Im a white wolf?" I growled lowly. "I-My mother told the entire pack." He gulped again. "How does she know?" I questioned further. "Erm that I don't know. But what I do know is that the tracking teams are close by so Im here to tell you to go" Dracul said nervously. "Why are you helping us?" At the same moment I asked he stared deep into my eye's, Like a story, his fear flashed in his eye's. I saw how scared he was and I saw how much he cared for my pack, No, I felt how much he cared for me. Only then did I realize who he was. No. He cant be. After Lilly's ordeal with Seth? I couldn't deal with that again. And this time I wont be able to kill him. A mate cant kill their mate. "You have to leave. Now" I gulped down my draw to him and pushed him away. He had realized I knew who he was. "But I-Im your mate! You cant push me away!" He said. "Im not going through what your brother put through my sister!" I growled. "What my brother did was sincerely unforgivable. I regret what he did very much. But I promise you Im nothing like my brother. He was obsessed with my mother's plans. She favored him dearly, and gave him everything. The most I'v ever got off her was my name, and even that was not much effort as she picked me up the moment  I was born and dropped me into my father's lap. My father is the reason Im alive today, if it wasn't for him I would probably be either rejected or dead." I stopped as I heard his sorrowful words. For some reason I trusted what he said to me. Something told me he wasn't lying. I was skeptic though. "How could a mother do that to her cub" I said disgusted. "My mother loved Seth more than she loved her mate. She was always with him. I was always with my father. He was who raised me and today I was forced to let him die because if I didn't you wouldn't be alive either" He said. "You let your father die to save me! Oh my God." I was so shocked I cried, He did that to save me. I could never repay him. "Im so sorry, You have to stay, I wont let you go through that again" The look on his face went from sadness, worry, to relief and happyness. "Thankyou, Crystal, thankyou" He said softly.