Brandon's Ascent

The atmosphere was tense as our two packs met. With nothing but lowered heads standing on guard as bare teeth threatened us. Carly and her three defenseless cubs surrounded by our few troops. The stare off began, at the front my brother Brandon facing off Luna Lockheart, with me to the left facing the sea of wolves ahead of me. The Lamia pack certainly had its numbers. On the right my sister Lilly looking on the fight ahead of her with such determination it even scared me. "Carly get the cubs to safety we will deal with these." Brandon ordered. Hurriedly Carly moved away with her three cubs, leaving dock to fight. "So I see you've chosen your path Dracul! I hope you fail like the rest of your pitiful friends!" Luna Lockheart cursed.

"Its over Brandon! Your father died for nothing! You have failed him!" Lockheart cried in triumph. "No I will not give up! Alpha Carter never failed!" Brandon snarled as he continued his struggle with Lockheart. There battle was bloody, they had been going for ages. Me, Lilly, Dock and Dracul only just fighting off the rest the Pack. Lilly was in bad shape but insisted on fighting on. I heard Dock howl in pain as he was battered by a dark silver wolf with black markings. "I will not.....give....up!" Brandon fought on..and on. "Your loosing fighters Lockheart!" Dock growled. The brawl was like nothing I had ever seen before. So this is what its like when two rival packs meet? I surely hope it never happens again. Many more fights continued as the two packs became ever more entangled...

Carly's POV

"Come on kids keep up please!" I said as I made it towards Moonvalley. I figured if I wasn't going to fight I would help as much as possible. And we couldn't get more help from anyone than from the Moonvalley pack. They had been good friends of our fathers since before he even met Ava. "Mum I cant keep up!" Little Sasha struggling with the speed. Carly just picked her up and carried on running, Tilly and jet quickly following.

At last they got there. "Moonvalley pack I demand your attention!" She howled as loud as she could. "Well who are you?" The Alpha came up to me. "Im Carla Im from the Bloodmoon pack we were attacked and we need your help!" I pleaded. "Who by?!" Alpha Tank asked. "The Lamia Wolf pack" Instantly he turned and assembled battle troops. Luna Oscar came over to take my cubs to a safe spot so i could go back and fight for my family. "Thankyou Alpha Tank!" I cried. "Lets move!" He cried as the pack moved out.

Crystal's POV

I heard wolf howls in the distance. Just as we were loosing the battle we had a glint of hope. Carla you clever wolf! I screamed as I continued fighting this time with a little more force. Everyone in the pack moved forward a little more as the hope was restored with the howls following us getting louder and closer. "Brandon! You have support Kill that bitch!" Alpha Tank demanded. A look of determination threw Brandon into full battle mode. He grew stronger and faster with every movement. I watched in awe as my brother fought against The Black Shadow. Even she couldn't keep up with him! Blood was spilled and limbs were ripped apart as their battle unfolded in front of my eyes. Then that fatel moment took place...Brandons teeth were tightly wrapped around her exhausted body as he went for her neck. But he hesitated. "Call off your pack!" He snarled. "Call them off or you will fall to the wrath of jaws!" He warned tightening his grip even further. "O-ok Ill call them off..." He dropped the limp Shadow to the ground and stood over her as she called off her confused pack. The three packs untangled and took back sides. Brandon looked wrecked but still he stood taller than he had ever stood before, his strong chest puffed out and his stance strong and firm. Once again I was reminded I had the best big brother in the world. he turned to his pack. "The Lamia Wolf pack has retreated! We have won!" We howled out in celebration. He looked at Alpha tank and gave a nod. And both packs limped back to Moonvalley territory.