Chapter 10- How could you?

" So not ready to talk yet? Just tell us the packs battle plans, it's all we want, how you fight. How you discipline. How to kill you off." Dimitri sneered.

" There isn't a cat in hells chance that I'll tell you anything." I spat.

" Fair enough, but you'll be here for a long, long time." He Smirked before stepping out of the 'room' I was locked in. They keep drugging me so I'll stay asleep, I haven't eaten in the two weeks I've been here. I can't contact the pack either because as soon as I'm alert enough to do so I'm put back to sleep again.

I leant againt the stone wall, thinking about my old life, I thought about all of my old friends, Spencer, Grayson, Denzal...

'Mina? Mina? Tell me you can hear me!' He didn't drug me, he forgot to drug me, I can talk to them! I just have to pretend I'm still drowsy.

' Grayson, I don't know where I am, I'm sorry, but I'm ok, hungry but ok, they keep drugging me so I don't know when I'll be able to talk again but Graysin you HAVE to find me...please...' I trailed off noticing that one of the thugs was back.

" Here you go little Omega, I got you're medicine." he said in a babying voice. I managed to send one last thought to Grayson.

' Get me out Gray...please.'

I fell into a dreamless, cold, sleep.

I was awoken three days later by a hard boot kicking me in the stomach. " Are little Mina is waking up, how sweet." Dimitri laughed callously, " Are you ready to tell us anything yet?"

" When hell freezes over I might just...no, not even then!" I spat at his feet.

" Horrid little bitch!" he yelled as he slapped me across the face, my head spun to the side but if I hadn't been so drowsy I could have broken free of these chains and escaped, but really, I couldn't even stop him hitting me whilst I was in this state. To make matters worse I haven't drank any blood for at least five weeks, I haven't eaten for two and they barely give me enough to drink. I can barely move.

" How...how did you mimic the mate symptoms, the sparks, the pull, all of it?" I asked, simply interested.

" It's simple. I'm half witch, that, I didn't lie about." He laughed slightly, " And I thought, maybe you might be getting hungry." he said as one of his thugs brought in some bread, cold, stale bread that looked as though it wouldn't fill a mouse.

The thug threw it at me before both he and Dimitri left the room. Once they were gnu I descended on the bread, tearing it apart but the vampire in me didn't want bread, I wanted blood. Unfortunately, after the initial blood lust, if I don't get the blood I get ill. I loose weight dramatically, even if I eat a lot, all the time, I begin to get headaches, I feel sick and I'm weak. Not the strength I should be, a human could take me on and win easily.

'Mina! Mina can you hear me?' I heard Spencer yell in my mind.

' I'm here Spence, I need you to get me, I need blood Spence, I NEED blood...' I begged.

' We've got your scent, we should be there in a couple of days tops, we got our best trackers on it, we'll get you MiMi, we will, I promise you.'

I fell asleep again and as disgusted as I find it I dreamt of blood.

--------Grayson's POV----------

Why can't we find her? We can always find our own but this Dimitri guy is good. He's hidden her scent too well but I am not loosing Mina, she my best friend, my Omega, my rock. I need Mina, the pack needs Mina.

Spencer is going mad, he has dark shadows under his eyes and he an barely keep awake he's so tired, but he does, he stays awake in the hopes of finding her.