Chapter 42

"I'm pregnant"
"What!!" Nate screamed. I couldn't tell his emotions.
"Nate-"
"Are you fucking with me! Cause I sw-"
"Nate I'm pregnant I'm not lying ok!" I saw him put his head in his hands.
"Lindsay..." I looked at him. "I'll be back" he grabbed his keys and walked out. I ran my hands threw my head. Nate doesn't want a baby.

____

I sat on the couch watching Netflix when Nate walked in.
"Hi baby" Nate said picking Sydney up and kissing her. Caydan just laided on me.
"Your my favorite" I said to her. Nate set Sydney down on me and grabbed caydan. He kissed her and she laughed. He smiled and held her.
"Babe.."
"Hm?" I said not looking at Nate
"Are you mad at me?"
"I honestly don't know.." I said truthfully. I didn't know if I was mad at Nate.
"I just needed time to think"
"About what! How the new baby is gonna come and your gonna go out a lot and never be there for me!" I snapped
"Chill out Lindsay! I don't want a baby right now that's all.. I was just thinking how everything would be different"
"Bullshit Nate"
"It's the truth!" He yelled.
"Whatever"
"Why are you always eying mad at me for no reason! It's honestly starting to piss me off!" He yelled
"Like you don't piss me off! Your beer here for the Babies or me! You wanted kids you have them!"
"I pay the bills! I work my ass off!"
"Why are we getting married if all we do is fight!" I yelled
"I wanna marry you.."
"Then act like it! Show that you want to marry me! Show that you love me!"
"I love you and you know that!"
"Maybe I don't anymore!" I yelled. That was a mistake. Nate's eyes turned dark.

(Does that make sense? 😂😂)

" You know what fuck you Lindsay! Find someone else to marry!" He grabbed his keys and stormed off. I was left again but this time I was lost. Nate was my savior.

______

It's over!! I bet you guys hate me 😂😂😂. You want a third book or an epilogue? Let me know in the comments or message me.