Chapter 23

(There back in LA it's been like 4 months or something Grace is 1)

"Drive the damn car!!" I yelled to Megan

"He won't move" She yelled back

"Ditch the car" We jumped out and took another car.

"Man I love this game" Megan laughed

"Me too" We loved gta 5 (I love gta it's life)

"Lets go to the mall I need to get some things" Megan said. I nodded then I got up. I changed clothes then did light makeup and left. We.got some new shirts, shorts, and shoes. I got Nate a couple of things then I got some new make up. We drove home and saw everyone on the couch.

".We are going to the studio" Sam said referring to him and nate

"And we are going to Johnson's" John said referring to him and ty. We nodded and they left grabbing keys.

"Will you watch her I need to go to the gym" Megan said. I nodded. A couple minutes later she came and kissed Grace goodbye and said bye to me. I picked Grace up.

"Wanna go get some food?" I asked her. She nodded and I grabbed my key. I grabbed her hand then walked out. We drove to red lobster and ate our food.

"Grace lets take a picture" I said she ran over to me and climbed on my lap. She grabbed my phone and took the picture. I posted it on Twitter.

@Lindsayalexis - Grace is my favorite

We finished eating and I payed and we left. I grabbed her hand and we walked to the car and drove home.

_______

It was 11 a clock and nate and Sam still haven't come home. Ty and John were sleeping at Johnson's. All of a sudden my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered

"Lindsay!!" Sam said

"Sam? Where are you guys?" I asked

"Uh we kinda.. You know.. Got arrested"