Chapter 27

"Take me to skylars house John she wants me and she won't stop"

"Lindsay I can't do that. Your jot getting hurt because of this" John said."Ok" I sighed. I went back to my room while they went to check on ty and Johnson who were telling nate. I ran out the room and grabbed my key's. I quickly sped out of the drive way before they could stop me. I pulled over and I went in my contacts and called Skylar.

"Ah Lindsay I see your calling because you want your boyfriend and bestfriend back?" She asked.

"Skylar What do you want!" I yelled

"I want them to suffer for what they did! All you! Sam and nate are gonna suffer" She said

"Lets me up I wanna see them I swear I won't bring back up or anything"

"Whatever" She said

__________

"Lets go" Skylar said grabbing my arm..And shoving my into the back seat. I was snapped out of my thought when started moving. We drove in silence. I thought about how everything would turn out. I sighed quietly when skylar stopped the car and got out." Now or never" I said in my head. The funny forgot to tie my hands. As soon and she opened my door I jumped on her and started punching her as hard as I could. I wasn't going down with out a fight. I found some rope and I tied her up. When I was done I walked quietly around back. There was an open window that was in the basement. I Quietly climbed threw the window .

"Lindsay!!" Sam whispered. I saw Nates head shoot up.

"What the hell are you doing Here.. and untie me.." I nodded in untied him.

"Saving your ass" I said "Nate" I whispered

"Um Lindsay Nate kinda got hurt" He was unsure of how to tell me.

" Your telling me later right now we gotta-" I was cut off by a voice.

"Well.. Well look who we have here" Bryan said

"What do you want Bryan" I said

"Bryan I swear to God if you touch her your dead" Sam said grinding his teeth.

"Whatchaa. Gonna. Do. Samuel." Bryan said as he grabbed my ass. Before I could say anything Sam leaped At Bryan swinging full speed with hits. He was gonna kill him.

"Thats. for. Fucking. Touching. My sister." Sam said knocking him out. I ran over to Sam and hugged him.

"We gotta go" He said But Before we could do anything two guy's came downstairs. They came charging at us and starting punching. Sam Had one and I had the the other. He grabbed me and I back handed him and kicked him where the sun don't shine. He fell to the ground where Bryan was. I kicked his head hard so he would knock out.. but not hard enough to kill him. He closed his eyes. I looked up to see Sam struggling. I tried to help him but when I did the dude punched me in the face. He fucking punched me. I fell to the ground in pain.

" YOU DID NOT HIT MY SISTER" Sam screamed as he jumped on the guy knocking him to the ground. He threw so many punches I couldn't keep count. Sam knocked him out and ran to me hugging him. He hugged me so tight I couldn't breathe. He let go and we heard police sirens. He grabbed me and hugged me tighter. It was over. It was all over. We released from our hug and ran upstairs to get help for Nate. The police walked in.

"Freeze hands up state your names" A police officer yelled

"Samuel Wilkinson, Lindsay Jones and downstairs is Nathan Maloley" I said.

"Are you hurt?" Asked the officer

"She got punched in the face and her cheek is purple and My best friend nate is downstairs hurt badly" He said. Officer's and some emt people went ans helped him. I couldn't bare to look at nate. My heart ached so bad seeing blood coming from his Cut on his face and some busies on his chest . I felt tears running down my face and Sam was hugging me.

"He's ok he's ok" He said trying to calm me down. I nodded and tried to stop crying.

"Lindsay!! Sam!!"John, Ty, Megan, Gilinsky, Madison, Ash, Johnson and dillion said running to me. The hugged both of us so tight I could break.

"Never do that again" John said "I was worried" I nodded ans hugged him

"Never do that again without me.. I'm dying with you" She said. I laughed and hugged her.

"I'm glad your ok" Madison said hugging me. I hugged her back and thanked her. "Oh and jack is with nate they just left in the ambulance" she said. I nodded. Sam came back from talking to the officer so I told him everything that happened. They said there were taking everyone to jail. Everything was over. We are safe again. G Texted Madison and Johnson and told us Nates room number. We all left when the police said we could and drove the the hospital. We arrived and we all walked to nates room.

__________

"Thank you for coming" I said hugging Jack

"No problem nates my best friend ans so are you" I smiled.

"The doctor said Nate has 2 bad bruised ribs but he's alright" I nodded and grabbed nates hand. He looked up at me and smiled

"I love you so much I'm glad your okay I don't know what I'd do without you" I said

" I love you to but never do that again" He said. There's his protective side. I smiled and nodded. I sat back in the chair and relaxed.

___________

Omg!! I'm soo sorry! This was supposed to be up yesterday but wattpad deleted it!! So I wrote it again and It Deleted It Again!!!! It was sooo much better I'm so sorry. Like it was in detailed and everything and the chapter was longer and the fighting was better and stuff and the plan was better and everything! I'm soo sorry