Chapter 25

Nates pov

I layed on the floor in gilinksy room thinking about last night at the party.

Flash back

"Hey babe" Skylar said to Sam

"Get off me" He said pushing her off. She came ans jumped on me. The touched my hoodies pockets but I didn't think anything of it. I pushed her off.

"Nate I know you want me. I won't tell Lindsay and Megan.." She smirked

"Yeah.. No I'm good" Sam and I said. We looked at each other and got up and left. On the way out we saw Skylars brother.. Bryan. Sam and I kept walking. We walked out of the house and down the street we're our car was parked.

"Excuse me?" A police officer asked

"Uh yes?" Sam asked

"What are you to doing at this time if night"

"We came from a friend's house our car is right there" I said Pointing.

"Hands up" He said

"Dude no we didn't do anything wrong" Sam said. He pushed Sam against the wall and his buddy pushed me. They patted us down and stopped at our pockets. He reached in my pocket and pulled out... Drugs? I didn't even do drugs tonight.

" Aaron I found something" The dude who was  patting me down said

"I did to" They grabbed us and shoved us into the cop car. We were getting arrested for having illegal drugs? How the hell did that get it there.

Flash back over

I knew what we had to do. I'm a man I'm not some wimp. I walked to Johnson's room were Sam was.

"Dude" I said

"What?"

"I'm going to skylars house to admit it. I need you guys to come as back up" I said. The nodded.. they didn't even ask questions... That's my best friends for you. We got in the car and drove there but parked a street away. Sam and I turned on voice memos on our phones and pressed record. We told everyone if we aren't out in 15 Minutes come for us. We knocked on the door and she answered.

"Oh hello boys.. come in" She said. Men I corrected her in my head.

"We know you did it" I said

"Did what"

"Got us arrested" Sam said

"No I didn't I don't know what your talking about" She said smirking.

"Adimit to us you did it and I'll.. I'll.. I'll fuck you" I said.