Chapter 20

I was currently laying on the couch watching tv. Nate was at the studio who knows where Sam was. Megan was at the gym and grace was in her crib sleeping.. At least I think she was. I was bored. I decided to go on snap chat so I did. I check west coast cures snap chat to see them at the studio but not recording music... Getting higher than the empire state building. And shit that was high. (Omfg) You may wonder why I have him? Well he added me first so I added him back.. But ik never snap chat his back so we're good. No I wasn't at nate he just pissies me off sometimes but I do the same so whatever. I decided I wanted to get out. Megan walked in and cut me from my thoughts.

"Hello bitch"

"hi hoe"

" I'm bored" I said " I was gonna go out.. but idk"

"Why were you gonna go out?" She asked. I shrugged

"I guess I will go out" I said. I walked to my room and took a quick shower. I put on Black leggings, A pink an blue Tye dye shirt that said "Chill" And then I put on some black vans. I paired it with a black beanie then I did my makeup really quick. I did my hair is loose curls. I put on a little red lip stick then Megan and I left. We dropped off grace and we went out. Sam came with us. We went to the mall and bought some stuff. I bought nate 3 Shirts and A new snap back. We left the mall then we went home to see Nate there. We walked inside and saw nate laying on the couch and John and ty on the other couch. I said hey to him before walking to our room. I cleaned up a little and washed our clothes. I also hung up Nates New shirts and clothes. I changed our sheets and made the bed then straightened up everything. I put my make up, Curlers, Straightener, And nail polish away. I was soon done so I laided on the neatly made bed. Nate walked in a couple minutes later laying next to me.

"Babe we are all going out to dinner" He spoke

"What time?" I asked

"7:00 it's 6:13 now" He said. I nodded. He kissed my lips as I layed there.

"Babe what's wrong" He said

"Nothing just tired" I said. I was being honest. I wasn't mad at nate it wasn't even a big deal I don't care what he does.

"Are you mad because of the snap chat?" He asked

"No I'm not mad. I'm really not nate I promise your a grown man you do what you want" I said laughing a little. He soon joined in then he hugged my waist. "Reasons why I love you baby" He said kissing me. We soon got up and went to the living room so we could leave.

" Ooh I bet they did a quickie in there" Sam said

"Shut the fuck up jack frost" I said to Sam

"Now there's 3 Jack's!!!" John said. We all shook our heads then left. We ate then went bowling.

"I'm gonna beat you!!" I said to ty

" Yeah good luck" He said rolling his eyes playfully.

"NO " I yelled

" BEAT YOU BITCH!!!!" Ty said yelling but whispering the "Bitch" Part because there were kids around.

"Ill get you next time" I said laughing. We all left then went home and sat in the living room.

"We should take a trip" I said looking at air fare prices. They were a good price right now.

"Where?" Nate asked

"Ohama, Florida, Bahamas, Mexico, Anywhere" I shrugged

"Bahamas or Mexico?" John asked

"Bahamas" John, Nate and I said.