Chapter 19

I was crying while Morgan calmed me down.
"babe it's ok" She conformed me.
"Not it's not Nates gonna hate me! I'm the worst girlfriend ever!!" I said still crying.
" No your not! Everyone makes mistakes" she said. I stopped crying because she was right. "Thanks Morgan I gotta go ill text you later" I drove home and walked inside. I layer down and went to sleep. About 3 hours later I was awoken by Nate  climbing into bed. I was honestly was Afraid for tomorrow morning. I tried to fall back asleep but I couldn't. I got up but I was stopped by Nate.
"Lindsay?" Nate asked. I felt tears running down my face. I turned around slowly.
"Oh hey Nate..." I said slowly and lightly.
"I'm not mad.. Anymore" he said
"what?" My voice said. I was so worked up over nothing.
" I don't wanna fight with you anymore. It was ok you wouldn't know most people there anyways" he shrugged.
"Nate I r ally am sorry, I knew how important this was to you and I forgot"
"Babe it's ok.. I'm sorry I exploded on you earlier I was just mad but I'm ok I promise" he said. I hugged him then climbed into bed and he wrapped his arms around me. I love him so much and every fight made me realize it even more.

Nate's pov

Your probably wondering why I wasn't mad at Lindsay? Well I've been late to meetings and her import stuff too and she always forgave me. I love her so much and I don't want to fight with her anymore. I can't loose Her. She's way more important to me than anything.