Chapter 9

I woke up cuddled next to nate. Today was our last day in Hawaii. We leave tommorow morning sometime. I woke up and put on a Purple bikini top with black and white tribal print bottoms. I ate breakfast then went out to the beach and sat next to Sam and swazz.

" What are they doing" I asked Sam as nate and Hayes were throwing sand at each other..

"Sand fight" He shrugged I keep watching till I saw nate playfully tackle Hayes and lay on him. He shoved sand in his face. They rolled around in the sand.

"Boys" I chuckled

"Men" They corrected

" except for Hayes" Nate said " Still a boy" He chuckled. Hayes shoved sand in his face. They both laughed then went into the water to rince off. I walked back inside and talked to Emily and megan. We talked about random things till the boys came back in. Megan and I went to the boys' room to play gta 5. No one was in there. We blasted music from nates phone that he left in here.

"Megan get in the car" I said as I stole the car

"The cops" Megan said as she ran to me and hoped in.

"Drive women!!" Megan screamed

" Ditch the car run" I said as we climbed out and ran to another car.

"Living life on the edge" Megan joked

" Watching people try, Made me try harder" I sung

"Pay attention your gonna crash"

"We need gas" I said

"Steal some" She shrugged "Life on the edge, Once a criminal, always a criminal" She acted like it was No big deal. I laughed at her.

"What are you guys doing?" The boys said walking in

"Stealing gas" Megan said "What does it look like?"

"Why are you in here?" Swazz said

" To get hoes" I said in a serious tone

"Well Damn then.. I don't care just wondering" He said as he played on his bed.

"Someone, phone" next thing I know a phone was thrown at me.

"Megan drive" I said

"Got it" I went on snap chat.. it was John's phones.

I snap chated it"

"Thanks John" I said throwing his phone back.

We drove around.

"Rob that hot dog stand" I said to megan

"Alright be my get away driver" She robbed it and ran to the car. The cops came so I drove away as they followed.

"Ok Imma drop you off right there, steal that car them I'm gonna come back around and I want you to cut the cops off then run back to this car" I said. She nodded and we got ready for our plan.

" You guys play better then us" Sam said And nate and John agreed

"Becsuse we are girls and we think"

"That plan won't work" Nate said

"Yeah it will

"No it won't the cops will shoot your tires I've done it before"

" If I'm right then I'll do your makeup, Ifs your right then, you choose"

"Deal" I dropped megan off and drove off.