Chapter 10 - Truth hurts....

JinYoung POV

Aigoo... Today was a long day. Damn , I feel so bad. Our parents , ShiWon's and mine are going to plan the marriage alrdy. What should I do?? Well.. Let me call my babe , ____.
--Phone convo ---

You - Oppa ~

JY - Babe.. I miss you so much.

You - me too.. How was the day??

JY - So bad babe... They are planning for the marriage next month..

You - w-what??

JY - I know right... I dunno what to do.

You - oppa ...

JY - Dun worry , ____ . I'll tell them the truth alrdy. I can't leave u. You're my everything.

You - Oppa , but... Shiwonnie , she'll be sad. She loves you a lot... I know.

JY - will u either get yourself sad than ur best friend??

You - Ar.. I dunno.

JY - anyway , I miss u too much ! I'm coming over to ur house now.

You - what?? It's 9 pm alrdy...

JY - who cares?? I'm coming. I love u , ____.

You - alright. I love u too , JinYoung oppa.
-- end of convo --

I hung up the phone and I heard my door slam opened so I turned around. My eyes widen.. Tears form in my eyes.
~~~~~~~~~ End ~~~~~~~~~~~
Omgeee... What will happen next?? Sorry guys for not updating for like a month or nearly two. I was so busyyyyy. Hope u enjoy this short update xD
----
------- JOKE !! hahaha.. Continue reading ! It's not the end yet ! Heheheh XD ------

ShiWon POV

I feel like I need to tell ____ about what all happened today. I grabbed my phone and left my house to _____. ~ I unlocked the front door. U know , I have the spare key. I slowly and quietly walked inside the house. I want to surprise her. I walked to her room. The door was slightly open and I could hear sound of her talking inside. I eavesdrop. I wish I didn't .... "What?? It's 9pm alrdy..." She said. I started to get curious. Who is she talking to?? "Alright. I love you too , JinYoung oppa. " she said. JinYoung oppa?? My heart shuttered. I push the door open for I dunno why and tears starts to drop as she turned around to look at me. Her eyes widen and they were full of guilt. ".. S-shiwon ah..." She uttered. Anger and sadness rise inside me. I didn't know how to react. All I want to do now is run away. I quickly turn back and run back to the front door. I reached the front door but before I could open it , a hand grabbed me. "ShiWon ah... Let me explain." ____cried. I dun even want to look at her. I tried to break free from her grip but she was too strong. "Let me go... " I cried. " No.. Let me please explain. " she begged. "SHUT UP AND LET ME GOOOO !!" I yelled and she loosen the grip and I runaway. I bumped into someone on the way to door. "Ouchh.." I groaned.  I looked up and saw it was JinYoung. Anger now rise up to 109% . I looked at him with a sharp look and get up tho my leg was in a pain and left ____'s house. I cried all the way.

JinYoung POV

Something bumped me as ____ house door open. It was ShiWon. She felled on the ground and I was about to help her up.. She get up and look at me with eyes full of hatred. Her eyes were red too.. She left the house and I saw ____ crying too. I was shocked. Did they had a fight? "Jagiya.. Wae??" I walked to her. "GO GO.. Go to ShiWon. She needs u ." she cried and try to run away but I pulled her into a hug. "____... Dun cry. Everything's alright. " I patted her head. She broke the hug quickly. "Everything's alright? My best friend just left me.. I know she surely hates me now. And it's... It is all becos of you !!! Why did u come into our lives?? I hate you.. Leave please." She fell down on her knees. I feel my heart broken into pieces. "___, please dun say like this.. You know it hurts me too much. U know I love u so much and I know u love me too...  Keep calm... I'm here. " I knelt down and hugged her. She hugged me tight and cried in my chest.

Mark's POV

I was out for a stroll since the breeze was nice when a girl bumped into me.. "I'm sorry.." She said and run away but the voice was familiar so I grabbed her hand and she turned to look at me. It was ShiWon. I knew it. I was gonna smile cos I met her but my smile faded as I saw her red eyes. "ShiWon ah... What happened?" I asked really worried. My girl is crying. "I-it's nothing ,Mark oppa... " she said trying to break free from my grip. I tighten the grip and pulled her into a hug. I couldn't bare it anymore. She tried to break the hug but I just hug her tighter. "Let me go.." She groaned.   "I'm sorry , I won't. Now , cry all your heart out in my chest. I dunno what happened but trust me. I'll be your side. " I said as I stroked her hair. She calm down and cries out.
----------- End of chapter ---------
Yeah yeah.. This is the REAL end of this chapter ~~ Urgh , I think it's kinda short eh?? Anyway, enjoy ~! Sorry for not updating after 5 votes last time. Mianhe ~ But dun worry , I'll try to update the next chapter within this week ! :') Byee ~

Please VOTE for next chapter !!
Comment down your thoughts on this chapter ^^