Chapter 5 - Beach day <3 [ Part 2 ]

Your POV

"Pass it to me! Pass pass.." JinYoung shouted at ShiWon. The 4 of us are now playing volley ball. Me and Mark , 1 team. ShiWon and JinYoung , 1 team. Honestly , it's hard to admit but.. I think ShiWon and JinYoung make a great couple. They are so cute together. It hurts to see my love one with a another girl and it hurts more cos that girl is my best friend. But well... I have to accept the situation. JinYoung and ShiWon are meant to be together. Not with m--- "_____!! Look out!" I heard someone shout but before I could know who is it, my vision black out.

JinYoung POV

"_____!! Look out!" I shouted. The coconut from the tree above was going to fall down cos ShiWon accidentally hit the coconut with the ball. The next thing I saw was , ____ fell to the ground. I quickly run to her. "____?! ____?! " I called her name. No response. I think she passed out. " ShiWon-ah... I think we should send her to the hospital." I said worried. Nothing must happen to her. Everyone nodded and I carried her to the car and drove to the nearest hospital. ~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~ At the hospital ~~~~~~~~
Your POV

"Er ... Tsk tsk .." I groaned. I slowly opened my eyes. I look around and realized that I am in an unfamiliar room. "_____?? Are you okay??" Someone said. I turned around to see ShiWon holding my hands worried. "Er.. ShiWon-ah? Where are we??" I asked. "Ah.. We are at the hospital. " she replied. I got shocked. "Why??" I asked. "A coconut fall on you." ShiWon chuckled. I chuckled too. "Ahh.. Wait. Let me go tell the doctor that you are awake. " ShiWon said and left. I laughed a little and get up. I heard the door open. I look up to see JinYoung. My heart skips a beat. " ____-ah~ You are awake. How are you feeling?? Okay?" JinYoung asked and sat on a chair beside my bed. I nodded and smiled. "Where's ShiWon?" He asked. "Ohh.. She went to get the doctors since I am awake." I replied. He's worried~  *sigh* There was a total silence until Mark and ShiWon came in. " Lol guys.. Are you guys competing 'who can be more quiet' game?? Seriously.. Why so awkward?" Mark laughed. I look down and blushed. I look beside me and see ShiWon and JinYoung doing something on the phone. He dun even care about the joke Mark said. Yeah.. I am useless. My heart ache a lot to see them together. I lied down again cos everyone is doing their own business. " Bored??" Mark asked. "Yeah.." I replied. " Let's do something about it. Maybe talk about ourselves? " he suggested. I nodded and we start talking.

JinYoung POV

It's so funny. Me and ShiWon is watching a funny video. Now that we are done  , I turned around to show the video to ____ and Mark. "Guys----" I saw them laughing. My heart started to ache. To see a girl I like laughing becos of a another.. Not becos of me. That hurts. I turned back and just use my phone. ~~~~ " Okay so _____ can be discharge today." The doctor said after checking up _____. We all nodded. ~~~~

Mark POV

"Oppa , Bye~" ShiWon said to JinYoung. "Ohh.. Bye~" he replied. ShiWon came closer to the car window where JinYoung is and kissed him on the cheek. JinYoung look shocked. I was shocked too. From the corner of my eyes , I could see _____ looking hurt. Ehh?? What's this? Does she like JinYoung too?? Molla. I started the engine and headed to JinYoung house. I said goodbye and we left. Now , me and ____ are alone in this car.. I stop the car at the roadside and said , "____-sshi... Let me ask you something..."

Your POV

Mark suddenly stop the car. What now? "____-sshi... Let me ask you something..." He said. " Hmm? What is it?" I asked. " Er.. Do you , by any chance , do you like JinYoung?" He asked. My eyes widen. "Huh?" I uttered. " Is it a secret?" Mark asked. " Ani aniyo... " I answered. " Ohh.. I was just curious... Never mind." He said and start driving again. Pheww.. I let out a sigh. ~~~ I arrived home and had a long shower. It was such a tiring and long day....
==============================
Finally updated. The story is getting complicated. Anyway , thanky thanky for reading. Bye~

P.S - Pls vote and comment for more~