Chapter 6 - Confession

Your POV
Buzzbuzz.. My phone starts ringing. It's JinYoung!

———-Phoneconversation——-

You : Yeobeoseyo??

JY : Ohh.. ____-sshi... Are you free tonight?

You : Um.. Yeah. Wae?

JY : Awww... Because I want to meet up with you tonight. Got sth to say to you.

You : Eh? To me? Just the 2 of us?

JY : Yes.. Okay then... I will meet you outside your house at 6!

You : Ohh.. Okay.

———— End of conversation ———-

"Ehh? Why does he want to meet me?" I said to myself as I sat down on my bed. Honestly , I am kinda excited. >.< I get up from my bed and walked to my closet then open it and search for a PERFECT outfit. I searched and searched but I end up choosing nothing. I have nothing to wear! I sighed and look at the clock. It's alrdy 5.. I should dress up alrdy. I just chose a simple black dress and put some make up. I curl my hair a bit then my phone received a text. It's from JinYoung it says that he is alrdy outside my house. I grabbed my purse and slipped into a flat and leave the house. I saw JinYoung waiting outside. " Hey.." I said as I waved at him. "Hey.. You're here! " he said as he waved back at me. I look behind him and saw no car. " Eh?? Where's your car?" I asked. "Aww.. Haha. I didn't bring it. I took a bus to here. " He replied. "Er.. So? Where are we going?" I asked. " Ohh yeah.. I want to take a walk at the park nearby here." He said and shrugged. I nodded. We started walking slowly to the park. It was too quiet. It's too awkward. My heart was beating like crazy. My mind was going wild. We walked to the park without saying a word. We entered the park and sat on a bench.

JinYoung POV

My heart was beating too fast. I dun know what to say or do so I just walked quietly. We entered the park and I sat on bench. _____ also sit beside. It's time now. "Ahem.." I cleared my throat. ____ look at me. "Er.. I got something to confess to you..." I said. She nodded.

Your POV

Confess to me? Eh? "Um yeah... ____ , I love you... I really do." He said. My eyes widen. I dun know whether to be happy or sad. "...But...... " I mumbled. "I know.. I know.. I am arranged marriage with ShiWon.. But we can change that.. I just need you. I dun see ShiWon like you. She's just like a dongsaeng to me..." He said and look down. I feel bad. I can't answer him immediately tho I want to. I love him too.. But i just can't....I need to think.. A lot.. " JinYoung-ah.. Please give me some time." I said and stood up to leave. He grabbed my wrist. I turned back. "I will wait for your answer.." He smiled and let go of my hand , allowing me to go. I headed home quickly cause everything is just complicated for me. ShiWon kept phoning but I didn't answer. I was in no mood for anything. ..
------------------------------------------------
Okay.. Just a short update. Sorry guys. I am kinda busy these days cos school's gonna open soon. So yeah... Hope you like this update. I will update soon!~

P.S - Pls vote and comment .