Chapter 2 - Meetings

ShiWon POV
Whaa~ I rubbed my eyes and stretched my hands. I searched for my phone which is somewhere on my bed. Ah! Found it! I unlocked it and look at the time. It's 11:30... Oh my! JinYoung is coming to pick me up at 1! OMG... I need to dress myself prettily... I must rush now or I will make him wait. I went to the bath room and take a bath. I haven't choose what to wear yet! I dunno what to wear also.. Should I call ______ to help me dress up? Yeah.. I should. I quickly called _______ and told her to come immediately. She agreed and reached my house a few minutes later... Yeah, our houses are near.
--------------- 1 hour later -----------------------

"Aha! Doneee~ Wah... You look so pretty. He will surely fell for you." ______ said as she look at me. " Jinjja? I hope so~" I replied back. Yes... I look so pretty. No offence. Haha... I hope he will find me pretty and I hope he is my type. " Okay then... I will go now. Got some things to do at home." ______ said as she grabbed her phone. "Eh? Aren't gonna see him? " I asked. " Sorry no... Next time!" She replied with a sorry smile. I nodded.
Your POV

"Auntie, Bye!" I said to ShiWon's mum as I open the door to leave their house. She nodded and waved at me. I put on my earphones and walk to my house. I was walking peacefully when someone bump into me. My phone fell down and the battery came out. Oh no! I just bought it last week. >< " Er... Are you okay?" A voice said. I looked up and saw a guy looking at me with worried eyes. I stood up and brush myself up. " Yeah.... But as you see , I dun think my phone seems okay." I said while holding up my phone , now in pieces. "Oh no... Is it okay? Here! Take my card. Call me if it is not okay. Right now, I am in a rush so Bye! Call me!" He said waving at me. I look at the card and then put it in my pocket. I dun think I will need to call... My phone seems okay.

ShiWon POV

"ShiWon-ah.. JinYoung is here. Come down now." My mum shouted from the downstairs. I did my last touch my make up and fixed my hair. *Sigh* I hope everything will be fine. "Good luck , Jung ShiWon!" I said to myself and went downstairs. Ibwent straight to the living room to see a guy back facing me. He seem so nice from the back view. " Er..er.. P-Park JinYoung? " I said nervously. He turned back and look at me. Omo~ He is so handsome~ I think I am in love~ No no no.. Get yourselves together.. You just meet him. " Ah! Jung ShiWon? Annyeonghaseyo~" he stood up and bow at me.

JinYoung POV

"Annyeonghaseyo~" she replied back and bowed. She is not bad... I mean she is cute. "Okay then.. Let's go! " I said as I handed my hand to her. She shyly grab it and say goodbye to her mum. We get inside our car and headed to our destination. We are going to the amusement park. The whole journey was quiet and awkward. We reached there. " What do you wanna do first?" I asked her. "Er... Can we eat something first? I am kinda hungry cos I haven't had my breakfast yet." She replied and look at me to approve it. I nodded and we found a good restaurant.
-------------- 30 minutes later ------------------

"Ahh~ I am so full.." She said as she tapped her stomach. I chuckled a bit and patted her head. I saw her blushed a bit but I am not sure. "So now.. Let's go for the rides!!" I shouted while pointing to the rides. "Yeah!~" she shouted back. I wasn't expecting she would but she did. So cute~
---------------- At night around 6:30 pm -----

We got off from our last ride which is a rollercoaster. I thought ShiWon would be scared and shouting like hell but instead of her , I was shouting. " Haha... I didn't know you would be shouting like a girl~" ShiWon said laughing. Ahh~ So embarrassing. "Ahh... That's just... But how come you are not shouting or anything? Are you that brave?" I asked while we walk to my car. " Ani... Me and _______ used to come to this park like 24/7 when we were younger. Like almost once a week or like that. So I am just used to it. Nth else." She said putting her hands up. " _______? Who's that?" I asked. " Ohh ya... I haven't tell you about her yet. Well... She is my best friend, more like sisters. Hehe... I love her a lot. We've been together since we were born..." She said. I nodded. Awww... She have a best friend... I wonder how she is like too. ShiWon is so active and kind so I guess ______ will be like her too!
ShiWon POV

" Here we are! Bye~ See you soon.. Call me okay?" Jimyoung said while waving at me from inside the car. I nodded and waved back at him. Awwn... He is so cute~ I think I am really in love with him... "JinYoung-ah~ You just stole my heart. " I said to myself while opening my house door. I open it and saw ShiWon lying on my sofa while eating some popcorn.. As soon as she saw me, she run to me and asked," Yah! You are back! How does the date go? Is he cute? Did he confess? Do you guys ki---" I cut her off. " Wow wow.. Slow down. I am not going anywhere. One question at a time, please." I said while heading towards my room. " Arraseo... Okay so , How did it go?" She asked. " Hmmm... It's fine." I said trying to keep calm but inside I am shouting that it was SO FINE. " Huh... You dun sound okay.... Anyway, is he cute or handsome?" She asked again. " He's not bad." I said sounding not much interest. " Yah! ShiWonnie... Gwanchanaa?" She asked sounding really worried. " Hahaha... You are worried. HAHAHA... IT WAS SO FUN TODAY!! >< AND HE IS SO HANDSOME + CUTE. I THINK I AM IN LOVE WITH HIM~" I shouted as I jump on my bed. " Aishh... JUNG SHIWON! YOU ARE DEAD FOR MAKING ME WORRIED!" she shouted and try to hit me.
Your POV

"Yah! Yah! Stop right there!" I shouted still trying to catch her. She turned around and stick her tongue out at me. We run and run and finally, both of us were tired. So we lied down on the floor. " _____- ah... I think I really like him. I never feel this kind of feeling in my life before... " ShiWon said to me , staring at the ceiling. "Awwn... My bestie is in lovee~ What should I do~" I said back teasingly. " ______... I am serious. -_- But I dun think he feel the same." Her voice seem a bit down. " Come on... Dun take it seriously. It's just only the first date. You still got a lot more dates coming up." I said as I nudged her arm. She smiled and nodded. Honestly, I dun know how to say to her about the date. I am not experienced in this type of stuffs. I have been single all my life~ Sad life~ Lol.
------------- 2 hours later -------------------

" _________! JinYoung text me goodnight! Omg... He remember me before his sleep.. Aigoo~ " ShiWon said jumping around the room. "Hush.. Your parents are sleeping already." I replied back. She nodded while mouthing sorry. I chuckled a bit. Ohh yeah.. Btw, I am sleeping over at ShiWon place tonight. I am somehow scared ShiWon would do some weird stuffs thinking I am JinYoung in her dream.. I am scared ~
===================================
›Second chapter. It's quite long. Hope you enjoy it and thank you for reading. Sorry for my grammar and spelling mistakes. Annyeong~

P.S - Pls vote and comment juseyo~