Chapter 5 - Beach day <3 [Part 1]

ShiWon POV

"ShiWon-ah.. Tmr we are going to the beach!" My mum shouted. " Huh?? The two of us??" I replied sounding bored. " No no no... With JinYoung mum and him.." She said. My eyes lightened up. " Wah... Jinjja?? YES!! I am going , I am going!" I shouted as I run around the house. I am so happy >.< I am going to go to the beach with JinYoung's umma and him. I am going to see my mother-in-law tmr... I am excited.

JinYoung POV

"JinYoung-ah... We are going to the beach tmr with ShiWon and her mum. It's been long since I met them." My mummy said while she watch the TV. " Ohh..." I replied not really interested. " Ohh yeah... If you want to invite Mark , you can. Cos it will be boring for just the two of you to hang out." She said again. " Umma , really?! Okay then.. I will invite Mark and I will tell ShiWon to invite her friend as well." I shouted. She nodded. I quickly run to my room and text Mark.
'Hey man... Ya free tmr? Wanna follow us to the beach?' - pjy
'OK then.. I'll meet you at your house tmr. See ya!' -mark

Okay now , ShiWon's turned. I find her number and dial her.

°°°°°°°°°° Phone Conversation °°°°°°°°°°°

JY - Yeobeoseyo?? ShiWon-ah?~

SH - Ohh... Oppa?? Waeyo??

JY - Ahh~ You alrdy heard the news right?? About the beach??

SH - Ne.. My mum told me. Wae?

JY - Yeah .. My mum said we could invite our friends. So I invited Mark.

SH - Ohh..That's good. Then, I shall call ____.

JY - Imm.. Good idea~ Then bye ~ See you tmr.. Annyeong.

SH - Ne , oppa. Annyeong~

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
ShiWon POV

I hang up the phone and call ShiWon.

°°°°°°°°°°° Phone conversation °°°°°°°°°

You - Yeobeoseyo??

SH - Yah! Are you sleeping alrdy??

You - Yeah... Isn't it obvious??

SH - Kk... Sry for disturbing..

You - Just tell me what you were gonna say..

SH - Ohh right.. I almost forgot.. So yeah , tmr we are going to the beach.

You - For what occasion? The two of us?

SH - Aniyo... We are going with JinYoung and his mum. My mum too. JinYoung said I can invite you.

You - Jinjja? Arraseo. I'll come.. See you tmr.. Goodnight ~

SH - Imm imm... Goodnight ~

°°°°°°°°°°° End of conversation °°°°°°°°°°
Your POV

OMG!~ I am going to the beach with JinYounggie tmr~~ Yay yay!! Hmmm... What should I wear? I thought. I opened my closet and start to search for sth to wear. Aishhh... Ettoke?? I dun have anything beach-like to wear. Nvm... I am sleepy. I need to sleep. I closed the lights and closed my eyes. Buzz buzz~ My phone received a text. I unlocked the phone to see a text from...... JinYoung Oppa ! Omg... I read it.
- ______-ah.. See you tmr~ Goodnight ~ Sweet dreams. - pjy

O.o Oh my... A heart?? He sent me a heart??? Oh... my... God..

- Ne oppa.. See you tmr - ___

JinYoung POV

I text _____ a goodnight message. And also... I sent her a heart. I am not sure what I am doing is right but.. All I know is I LOVE her~ I want her to be mine as soon as possible. But... What am I going to do with ShiWon? *sigh* I have to figure it out.

--------- The next day [beach] ---------
*yawn* I stretched my hands. I look at the clock and it's already 11:00. "JINYOUNG?! PARK JINYOUNG!! AREN'T YOU GOING TO WAKE UP YET?!" my mum yelled from downstairs. I covered my ears. It's too noisy. "Arraseo arrseo.. I'm awake~" I shouted back as I get up from the bed. ~~ I get changed , put the things I would need at the beach in my bag then went downstairs. I went straight to the kitchen to see my mum putting some foods in a basket. Yum.. "Ohh , JinYoung-ah~ Help me carry this to the car while I get some touch up with my make up. We have to be early since we have to fetch up ShiWon family." She said. I nodded and carried the basket to the car. I jump into my car and text Mark while waiting for my mum.

-Mark , meet you at the beach at 12:30. See ya! -pjy

I locked my phone and on the radio. It started playing some random songs. "JinYoung.. Gaja!" My mum said coming out from nowhere. I started the engine and headed to ShiWon's house. ~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~ At the beach ~~~~~~~~~

"Wah~ We are finally here ! It's been so long." _____ said while she get down from the car.
Ring ring~ My phone started ringing. It's Mark.
******* Phone conversation ******

JY - Yeobeoseyo??

Mark - Eodiya?? I am alrdy here.

JY - We are here too.. Ohh ohh.. Found you. We are coming. Wait wait.
***** End of conversation *********

a
Mark POV

I hung up my phone and look around. I spotted JinYoung waving at me. I waved back and signaled him to come to me. He nodded and they headed towards my direction. ~ "Sup bro?? Sry for the waiting." JinYoung said as he punch my chest softly. I look behind him and saw some people. I give JinYoung a who-are-they look. JinYoung nodded. "So ermm... Well , this is _____ , Sh--" JinYoung was cut off. "Hey , I am ShiWon , the one that JinYoung is going to marry. Nice to meet u." She introduced. I nodded and stared at her. She is so cute. Her voice is like an angle. I dun know why JinYoung dun like her. _______ is cute but ShiWon look cuter. Maybe it's the personality that is lacking. Too active. ~~~~

===============================

Okay , finally got time to update. I was too busy cos my country is having a water festival. It's like a new year for us. So I was kinda busy playing with water. It haven't end yet. 1 day left. So maybe I will update part 2 the day after tmr. Thanks for reading.

P.S - Pls vote and comment for more~