Chapter 7 - 'I love you'

Your POV

It's been a week since me and JinYoung started dating. Yepp.. I accepted him. It's bad. I feel like a betrayer to ShiWon but my heart wants what it wants (Haha XD) so I can't do anything. I am keeping this relationship just between me and JinYoung. I can't allow anyone to know this. There's just alot of things to handle but if me and JinYoung's feeling to each other is true and we are fated to be together... Everything will just somehow turn out fine. Beep beep.. My phone starts ringing. I look at the caller name to see ShiWon's name. I pick it up.
*Phone conversation*

You - Yeobeoseyo?

SH - Ne.. Miss ______?? Do you still remember who I am??

You - Ahh.. Of course. ShiWon-ah.. Mian. I was just busy with some stuffs that I couldn't drop by your house.

SH - Humm.. Busy with what?? Ayy.. Did you get a boyfriend?

You - Huh? Bwo? Ani..

SH - Arraseo arrseo.. Do you know what day is tmr??

You - Hmm.. Your birthday.

SH - Did you forgot abt it??

You - Of course not..

SH - Okay then.. Ya free now?

You - Yeah.. Kinda.

SH - K then.. Come to my house. I am freaking bored and I've got lots to tell u.

You - Ok! See you then. Bye~
*End of conversation*

I hung up the phone, get my coat then left my house and headed to ShiWon's house. It's been long since I last went to her house or talk to her. I am just too embarrassed to face her. I am such a bad friend but anyway, I need to act normal in front of her so that she won't suspect anything abt me and JinYoung's relationship. I arrived her house and ring the doorbell. "Ahh!~ You're here! Bogoshipda.." She said as soon as she open the door and hug me. I feel so bad. I can't believe that my decision might make her heart broke. She's too fragile to face a heart break. "Hey? " ShiWon waved her hand in front of my face. "Huh?" I said getting back to reality. I act like nth happened and headed to the sofa. " So.. What were you so busy with?" ShiWon ask as she sat down beside me. " Hmm.. Just with some random stuffs." I shrugged. She nodded. "You know... I feel so bad.." ShiWon said looking down. I turned to her. " JinYoung haven't be contacting me lately and I think he is dating with someone.. I feel like he doesn't like me at all... He had never express his love to me before..." ShiWon started to cry. I feel so bad. "A-ani... He l-loves you.. Maybe he just didn't know how to show it. " I lied. "Well... If he likes me he should at least call me and be with me when I am feeling sad. He never even call me for a week... You know, all I wish to get on my birthday this year, is just his love. I just want him to say 'I love you' to me on my birthday. I will be so happy. " She said between sobs. I nodded.~~~~~~ "Bye~!" I shouted from the door. I spent my whole day at ShiWon's house and now it's already 10 pm so I decided to head out. We had such a serious conversation and I realized that she really loves JinYoung. I think i made a wrong decision. I reached home and showered and get dress into a comfortable clothes and lied on my bed and dialed JinYoung's number.
*Phone Conversation*

You - Oppa?

JY - Awwn.. Jagi~ I miss you~

You - Haha.. Nado.

JY - Where have you been all the whole day??

You - Well.. I was at ShiWon's house.

JY - Awww...

You - Oppa.. Can you do me a favor?

JY - Hmm.. What?

You - Umm.. C-can you like confess to ShiWon?

JY - Bwo?! Confess what?! I dun like her!

You - Ayy.. Listen to me completely..

JY - Hummm...

You - So tmr is ShiWon birthday.. And you know what? She really loves you...

JY - So?...

You - So yeah... She said she's very sad cos you've been ignoring her lately.. So what I want you to do is.. Confess her. I know she will be really happy to hear it.

JY - But I--

You - No buts. You love me right? Can't you even do it for me ? Oppa.. Do you even really love me?

JY - Aniyo.. Of course I love you, ____. I really do.. But the favor you ask is just... How can I confess to someone that I have no feelings for?

You - Well.. You do it or we are over. Okay?

JY - Yah.. Ok ok. I will do it. For just the same of you. Hmm?

You - That's my oppa. Well well... Annyeong~ I am sleepy alrdy. Goodnight!

JY - Ne.. Goodnight , jagi~ Saranghae ♥
*End of conversation*

*sigh* This is bad... It hurts so much to tell a guy I love to confess another girl... But that's the only thing I could do to cheer ShiWon up.

JinYoung POV
Urgh.. How am I going to confess a girl I dun love? What if ShiWon thought I really meant it and tell the parents to get the marriage sooner?? Duh.. This is complicated. I thought and messed my hair in annoyance. Anyway, I gotta do this just for the sake of ____. "Park JinYoung, hwaiting!" I said to myself and sleep for the night.

~The next day @ ShiWon's b'day party ~

I get dressed up into a suit and grabbed the present I bought for ShiWon and headed to ShiWon's house. ~~~~ "Saengilchuka hamnida , saengilchuka hamnida , saranghado Jung ShiWon, Saengilchuka hamnida~ " we all sing and clapped. Everyone reached out to give her presents and I was the last to go since I gotta fake  'confess' her. I went to her holding a bouquet of roses. I could see her eyes shining. "ShiWon- ah.. Happy birthday! And oppa... Got sth to tell you.." I said giving her the bouquet. "Hmm? What is it, oppa?" She asked. " ShiWon-ah.. I-I love you. I really do." I said without any feeling much in my heart. ShiWon eyes started to tear up and she hug me tight. "Oppa! Nado saranghae~" she said and cry in my chest. I hugged bee back. From behind her, I could see _____ looking at us with teary eyes. It hurt me to see her like this. She faked a smile and left the scene. It hurts... I dun know why she is making the both of us feel hurt....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Awwn.. It's so sad. Anyway, sorry guys for not updating for long. Mianhe.. I was too busy. Thanks for reading. The story is getting into the interesting part! ☆^O^☆ I will update soon~!

P.S - Pls vote for the next chapter ~
PP.S - Comment your opinions and anything you want to~ I love reading comments. Haha :)