Chapter 3 - In love??

-------- 2 weeks later ------------------------
ShiWon POV
Buzz buzz~ My phone received a message. I unlocked it to see a text from JinYoung.  I smiled a bit and read it.
-' ShiWonnie~ I am coming over for lunch tmr... Your mum invited me. Okay then, GoodNight~ Sweet dreams and sleep tight! See you tmr~ -

I chuckled at the ♥ and blush a bit. Oh well... He's coming over tmr. Mummy dun even tell me. -.- I replied him.

- ' Ohh.. Mummy dun even tell me yet. Anyway, looking forward to see you tmr! Goodnight ~ Sweet dreams ~ -

I closed the lights and set my alarm at  9 am do that I can be completely ready before JinYoung comes.
--------------- The next day ---------------------
Your POV
Ring ring ~ My phone rings. "Urghh...." I shouted in annoy... I am still sleeping. I pick it up.
***** Phone Conversation ********

You - " H-hello?"

SH - " Hey , ________? You still sleeping arh? Wakey wakey up! Come to my house now. JinYoung is coming for lunch. I want you guys to meet. Come hor... Then bye!
***** End of Phone Conversation ***

She hang up the phone even before I could I even reply. That girl.. Ashe never learn to grow up. I get up from my bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth. I wore a long sleeved shirt with shorts then tie my hair into a high ponytail. I take my phone and put in my earphone and left my house.
------------------ 15 minutes later ----------------

"Ahh! _______, you're here!" ShiWon shouted and hug me. " Aishh... Get off.." I pushed her away. She pouted and sit on the sofa. "So why call me so early? He's not here yet right?" I asked looking around the house. " Of course not yet... But he will be here in about 1hour... And excuse me , 12:00 is not early...." She said folding her arms. "Okay then... Aren't you gonna dress up yet? Haven't even bath yet right? " I asked pulling her into her room. I can feel her nod behind me. I get her to bath and tell her to change into quite comfortable + nice clothes. She shouldn't make up too much since it's a 'home-date'. "Ta da~ How do I look?" ShiWon said coming out from the bathroom. "Aww... Not bad." I said showing my thumb. "Okay then... Let's go downstairs and watch TV as we wait for him to come. " she said and we both went downstairs and watch a variety show.
------------------ 30 minutes later -------------
Ding dong~ The door bell rang. "Omo! I think he's here.. _______  , can you help me open the door? I wanna look at the mirror a bit.." ShiWon said as she run to the bathroom. I went to the door to open it. I saw a guy holding a bunch of roses. He seems shocked to see me.

JinYoung POV
Ding dong~ I ring the door bell. After a few second, the door opens revealing a girl with a bright smile. She is so pretty. Wait... This is ShiWon house right? Who is she? "Ahh... JinYoung-ie?" She asked. " Err... Ne." I replied. She guided me to the sofa and said, " Ohh yeah... I am _______. ShiWonnie's best friend. Didn't she tell about me?" "Ohh... Yes. She told me before." I replied. Ehh? Why do I feel uncomfortable? "Ohh... Annyeonghaseyo~ " ShiWon came out of her room and bowed at me. " Ahh yeah... Annyeong , ShiWon-ah~" I said as I stood up and bow. " JinYoung-ah.. You are here! Come on , let's eat first then later talk." ShiWon mum yelled from the kitchen. "Arraseo..." The 3 of us said in unison. We chuckled a bit then went to the dining room and have our lunch.
------------------ After lunch ----------------------

"Thanks for the meal~ " I said to ShiWon's mum and went to the living room and sit down. The 2 girls also sit beside me. "Ahh~ So boring... " ______ sighed. " Yeah... Let's talk about something. Sth funny." ShiWon recommended. We all agreed and talk about our funniest moments.
------------------- Time pass --------------------------

"Bye~ I'll get going then.. See ya soon." I waved at them and left ShiWon house. I drived home. ~~~ I reached home and quickly lied down on my bed cos I was too tired. *sigh* Such a day. I closed my eyes to get me to fall asleep but I couldn't. Something appeared in my eyes. ______'s face. Her smiles. Her laugh. I dun know why I am feeling like this since I first met her. My heart beats faster when I saw her laugh. It isn't like that when I see ShiWon laugh. Something is not normal. What's wrong? I will call Mark tmr and ask him. Right now I am going to sleep.
---------------- The next day ---------------------
******** Phone Conversation *******
JY - Yeobeoseyo? Hyung , eoddiya? Can we meet up?
Mark - Of course.. At home. Meet where?
JY - Ohh.. Okay then.. Meet me at the Cafe near your house. Bye..
Mark - K.. Bye.
******* End *********************

I dressed myself and headed to the cafe. ~~ I walked into the cafe and saw Mark sitting at the corner using his phone. He's always early. " Mark!" I shouted and sit down on the chair in front of him. "Here you are.. What is it that you want to meet up?" Mark asked. " Calm down man... Let me order sth first." I said and ordered a can of coke. Mark too. " Oh well... Yesterday, I went to ShiWon house for lunch... And I met her best friend. We became really close. I dun know but my mind went crazy when I see ______ smile or laugh. I dun know what is happening to me." I stared at the table. " Ahh~ So dun tell me , you are in love with the wrong person.. " Mark said. " In love? I love ______? No way.. I am arranged marriage with ShiWon.. How can I love _____? " I said really confused.  " I am not that sure as well but I know.. You do have some feelings for ______. "Mark said pointing at me. " Huh?" I asked. " Yes... Well, this is just the first meeting. Your feelings might change in times. It may loss or... Grow. You will get the answer when you guys meet again. That's it right? I am going then.. Bye and good luck ~" Mark patted my shoulders and left the cafe. I was left dumbfounded there. " So love at first sight is true?" I asked myself.
===================================
Updated. I feel like my story is getting boring. I am now kinda out of ideas. I am thinking if I should end or continue. The views are low.. No votes. *Sigh* :( Molla. Anyway , thank you for reading.‹

P.S - Pls vote and comment.