*Epilogue*

THANK YOU FOR OVER 300 READS!!!

Here's the promised Epilogue...

soon, I'll be uploading my next story called...

BETTER THAN REVENGE!

ttyl lovelies!

----------------

----------------

“You’re going on tour again aren’t you?” I asked as Harry walked into the kitchen of Louis’ house. We’ve been dating for 6 months now and everything was perfect.

“Yes,” he said.

“Great,” I whispered staring at the ground.

“Wait hear me out Jules,” Harry said grabbing my hands. I stared at his bright eyes as he talked. “I’m not making the same mistake I made last time,” he said referring to the last time he went on tour.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“I mean, you’re coming with me on tour,” he said smirking.

“Are you serious!” I said laughing. He nodded and smiled as I attacked him in a hug.

“Harry thank you,” I said.

“Anytime,” he said giving me a kiss.

“When do we leave?” I asked.

“Two weeks,” he said leading me into the den.

“Okay,” I said. I then suddenly remembered something. “Hey remember a while ago when we went to the park with Eleanor and Louis?” I asked. He nodded and smiled.

“Of course,” he said.

“Remember when we hid in the tunnel and you looked up at me and said ‘whoa’?” I asked. He nodded again. “Why did you say that?” I asked curiously. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close. He lifted up my chin so I was looking right into his eyes.

“I said ‘whoa’ because that was the first time I really glanced into your eyes and realized I wanted to be with you and they were irresistible,” he said.

“Aw,” I said snuggling up against him. “When was the first time you fell in love with me?” I asked.

“You really want to know?” he asked. I nodded and looked up at him. “The moment you walked into this very den that day when Louis introduced us,” he said.

“Wanna know something else?” I asked. He nodded. “Me too,” I said. He gave me a quick kiss and we snuggled on the couch.

“I love you,” he said as he intertwined our fingers.

“I love you too,” I said. Seems like Sydney’s prediction came true. I’ll always love Harry. I remember every moment we spent together all too well. I love him and no one or anything can ever change it.

<3

-----------------

------------------

So as I put the check mark up for completed, I just wanted to thank you all for reading and supporting this story. I love you bunches and Ill see you in my next story.

PLEASE READ MY NEW STORY 

PEOPLE LIKE US!!

fan/comment

<3JulieLizzie