A Night To Remember

YO YO YO MY HOMIES!!!!

So I love everyone that reads and votes! Please tell your friends about this story because it would meen the world!! Here's the next chapter!!

-------------------------------------------------

~Julie POV~

A few days have past since Harry took care of me. I woke one morning to my alarm clock. Those few days with Louis and Harry were amazing! I got out of bed and went downstairs. My phone hasn’t stopped going off about twitter notifications these few days.

Are you dating Harry? Are you his girlfriend? Back off he’s mine!

Those are some of the tweets I’ve been getting about the picture of Sydney and I. They actually make me laugh! But, I did wonder about the caption. I mean, I like Harry. But as a friend. Or is it more? Is it? I shook my head to snap those thoughts out of it. I ate breakfast and changed into sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I felt like being lazy again. I sat down and watched TV until my phone went off. It was Louis.

“Hey!” I said picking it up.

“I’m coming by your house at 7. We’re going out so you need to get a little fancy okay?” he asked.

“Okay,” I said. That was random, I thought as we hung up. I went back upstairs and changed out of my sweatpants and sweatshirt. I changed into a dark blue cocktail dress and silver high heels. I put on makeup and waited for Louis. I didn’t have energy to fix my hair so I left it down. I mean, it’s curly so why bother! I heard the doorbell ring and I ran down the stairs. I grabbed my clutch and opened it. Instead of Louis standing on my stoop, it was Harry.

“Hey,” I said.

“Wow,” Harry said as he looked at me. I stepped outside and shut the door. I turned around and smiled at him.

“You look amazing,” he said almost speechless.

“Thanks,” I said as he helped me down the steps. I walked over to the van and got in. I slid into the seat to see Louis smiling at me.

“Wow Jules! You look beautiful,” he said as he wrapped his arm around me.

“Aw thanks Lou,” I said as I leaned into his shoulder. The other boys smiled at me as we drove.

“So where are we going?” I asked turning to face Louis.

“We are going to an album preview and we wanted to bring you along,” Louis said. I nodded and smiled.

“It was Harry’s idea,” Louis whispered into my ear. I giggled and felt my face get hot as I blushed. I glanced back at Harry to see him on his phone. He glanced up and winked at me. I smiled back and faced Louis.

“What album?” I asked.

“New one,” Niall said.

“You recorded a new album?” I asked confused.

“Uh yeah,” Louis said nervously.

“When?” I asked.

“Oh look we’re here!” he said suddenly, changing the subject. He ignored my question. RUDE! I followed the boys out and felt people link arms with me. I glanced up to see Lou and Haz linking arms. I blushed as we walked in. People took photos of us but we walked right past them and into a ballroom full of people.

“Be right back,” Louis said leaving us. Harry and I nodded as he ran.

“Tonight’s going to be something to remember Jules,” Harry said suddenly.