A Special Visit

Here is chapter 1!!!!! Hope you guys enjoy it!

--------

--------

--------

“Ding dong!” my doorbell chimed. I sat up from my desk and peered out my window. I saw a figure standing at the door, and I could tell exactly who it was. Red pants, stripped shirt, TOMS; it had to be Louis Tomlinson, my best friend. I closed my book and ran down the stairs. I opened the door to see Louis smiling. I hugged him tightly as he stepped into my house.

“Hey!” I said.

“Hey,” he said back smiling.

“What brings you here?” I asked as we walked into the den.

“Not much just in the neighborhood,” he said as we sat down on the couch. I gave him a look.

“You were in the neighborhood. Really?” I asked crossing my arms. He nodded. He was lying and I could tell. His eyes wonder off and his voice sounds distant whenever he lies.

“Okay Tommo tell me the truth,” I said facing him.

“I am,” he said not even making eye contact with me.

“Louis,” I said sternly.

“Fine,” he said giving in. He faced me and his face got serious.

“Is everything okay?” I asked.

“I met this girl and she lives a few blocks away from you,” he said quickly.

"You met a girl? And you couldn’t tell me straight forward!” I laughed.

“There’s something about her that makes me feel special to be around her,” he said.

“Oh,” I said.

“I just saw her and noticed that she lives really close to you so I decided to stop by,” Louis said making eye contact with me. Oh how blue his eyes are.

“What’s her name?” I asked.

“Eleanor Calder,” he said. I thought. I didn’t know an Eleanor Calder. She must be new to the neighborhood.

“Cool. Well I’m happy for you Lou,” I said grabbing his hand. He smiled and squeezed it. He let go and suddenly stood up from the couch.

“Wanna go out to eat?” he asked extending his hand.

“Sure where to?” I asked standing up next to him.

“Nando’s?” he asked.

“We always go there,” I whined as we grabbed our coats.

“Well it’s a good place!” he laughed as we walked out the front door and into the cold December air. Louis grabbed my hand and held it as we walked down the streets. We finally got to Nando’s after walking in the freezing cold. We walked in and got a table. We sat down across from each other and smiled.

“I feel like we always do this,” I said as I looked around Nando’s.

“Because we do,” he said winking back. I smiled as a waiter handed us menus. We ordered food and talked a little while we waited for our food.

“So Julie,” Louis said leaning forward towards me.

“So Louis,” I said leaning towards him so we were about a foot away from each other’s faces.

“I want to talk to you about something,” he said.

“Okay sure,” I said leaning back. He stayed leaning forward.

“You know the boys right?” he asked. I nodded. I mean who doesn’t know the boys? They’re literally on everything; posters, magazines, billboards, phone cases. It’s not that hard to miss them.

“You know Harry?” he asked.

“Kind of,” I said.

“What do you mean kind of?” Louis asked leaning back in his chair.

“I haven’t properly met him Lou,” I said. I mean I know him because of the band but I haven’t really met him and the boys properly.

“Do you want to meet him and the boys properly then?” he asked. Why is he bringing this up? It’s really random of him.

“Now?” I asked. He nodded.

“Uhm I don’t know I mean I look terrible Lou! I’ve been doing nothing all day and I could’ve dressed up a little more if I knew we’d be doing this,” I laughed.

“You look fine Julie stop,” he said smiling widely.

“You sure?” I asked. I was wearing light blue skinny jeans, a blue sweater with a white tank top under it, and Uggs.

“Of course. You always look great,” Louis said.

“Aw,” I said blushing a little. Our food was finally served and we ate quickly. We payed the check and walked back outside.

“Where are they staying?” I asked as we walked down the street.

“My house,” he said. I nodded as a blast of cold air hit us. I shivered and shoved my hands into my pockets to warm them up a bit. Louis reached into my pocket and grabbed one of my hands.

“I’ll warm you up Jules,” he said. I leaned on his arm and laughed a little. Louis was probably the nicest person in the whole world. We walked down the dark streets until we finally arrived to his house.

“You ready?” Louis asked as he held up his key. I took a deep breath and nodded. I don’t know why but I was nervous. What if they don’t like me? Why am I thinking like this? Julie stop thinking like this, I thought. I took another deep breath as I followed Louis inside to finally meet the rest of One Direction. 

-------

-------

-------

What a chapter! Sorry if it wasn't a lot, I mean it's only the first chapter! If you like what you read..

Vote, Fan, Comment (you know the drill)

All Too Well - Harry Styles Fan FictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara