And The Truth Comes Out

OMG GUYS SORRY!!!

I was on a  trip and I just got back today and realized I didn't update before I left!!! So here's the next chapter!

-----------------

----------------

I fidgeted with my blue striped cardigan the next day as I sat on a bench near where I had met Sydney. I looked around but didn’t see them. I checked my phone; no messages.

“Well hello there,” someone said. I turned around to see Sydney walking over. I stood up and walked over to her.

“Hey thanks for hanging today,” I said.

“Anytime,” she said smiling as we walked to the swing set . I looked closely at her as we sat down on the swings. She had long brown hair that was straight and she had bright brown eyes. She looked over at me and smiled.

“I saw that you tweeted the picture of my and you,” I said.

“Oh sorry if you got any threats!” she said. I started to laugh.

“Don’t worry I ignored them,” I said.

“Okay,” she said.

“So do you miss them?” she asked.

“Too much,” I said as we both laughed.

“I can understand that, I mean you and Louis are close and so are you and Harry,” she said.

“I miss him,” I said.

“I know you miss Harry,” she said.

“Wait what?” I asked. She faced me and stared at me.

“I can tell you miss Harry a lot,” she said.

“How?” I asked.

“Remember the day we met?” she asked. I nodded. “I actually thought you and Harry were a couple,” she said. My mouth dropped. “I told you that you would make a cute couple because I wasn’t sure if you guys were dating or not. When I tweeted the picture, I wasn’t sure either,” she said.

“You thought me and Harry were dating?” I asked. She nodded.

“I strongly believe you and Harry would be an adorable couple. Don’t tell my friend Haley cause she’s a Harry girl,” she said laughing. I laughed and smiled.

“Let me ask you a question,” Sydney said.

“Shoot,” I said.

“Do you love Harry?” she asked. I hesitated answering.

“Uh,” I said stuttering. She stared at me as I tried to find the words to say. Okay Julie think, do you love him? I thought back to the first day I met him. I felt butterflies when we stared into each other’s eyes. I felt butterflies when we went to the park and he held my hand. When we danced at the party I had chills go down my back. I cried the most when saying goodbye to him. Julie! Oh my gosh how could you not know this! I stared at Sydney as my eyes widened.

“I do,” I gasped. Her mouth dropped and she leaned forward.

“Shut up are you serious?” she said. I nodded and started to laugh.

“I love him!” I said laughing. Sydney got up from her swing and hugged me. We both laughed and I couldn’t stop smiling. I love Harry! I can’t believe this! We pulled apart and decided to walk along the pond.

“So what do I do?” I asked. Sydney stopped picking at her sweater and looked up.

“Tell him!” she said.

“Just tell him?” I asked.

“It’s that simple!” she said.

“When?” I asked.

“When he gets back,” she said.

“The minute he gets back, tell him,” Sydney said. I nodded.

“Do you think he loves me back?” I asked.

“He has to I mean look at you! You’re freaking gorgeous,” Sydney said grabbing my hands.

“Thanks,” I said.

“Plus, you guys really seem to understand each other,” she said. She let go and we continued to walk. “Think about it Julie. He held your hand, he gave you his jacket, he sang to you, and he danced with you, slowly,” she said.

“How do you know this?” I asked.

“I follow those update things on twitter. You’re in most of the Harry tweets,” she said smirking. I blushed and laughed a little.

“So I’ll tell him the minute he gets back,” I said.

“Awesome!” she said squealing. I laughed as she gave me a hug.

“Another photo?” she asked. I nodded and she pulled out her phone. She snapped a few photos and sent me them over twitter.

“Sydney!” someone yelled. We looked over our shoulders to see a girl with blonde hair running towards us.

“Hey Haley,” she said.

“Aren’t you Harry’s girlfriend or something?" Haley asked.

“Hopefully going to be,” I said blushing. Haley squealed.

“Oh my gosh that’s so cute!” she said as she hugged me.

“Aren’t they perfect for each other?” Sydney asked her. Haley nodded and smiled.

“Listen I have to go but it was awesome hanging out with you,” Sydney said.

“You too,” I said as I hugged her. I waved to her and Haley as they walked away. I turned around and walked back to my house. I walked into my house and walked into my room. I layed down on my bed and sighed. I still can’t believe I love Harry. Only one more month until I can tell him. One more month….

----------------

---------------

SORRY IF IT'S SHORT!!!!!

I love everyone and I had the best weekend of my life...just saying

okie ily u guys

fan,comment,vote

(y'all are cool cats)

<3JulieLizzie