"You don't really cook those things." Connor muttered grabbing the m&m's making me whack Connor over the head with the dried fruit. "What was that for?"

"We share," I hissed. "And the m&m's are dessert, you can't have any until you eat some dried fruit."

"Yes, mom." Connor rolled his eyes and picking the dried fruit from my hands and opening the package and pulling some out. He pulled out a dried banana and he stared at it looking confused. "Is this a hockey puck?"

"It's a dried banana, now shut up and eat, you need your energy." I mumbled pulling out a dried apple slice and throwing it over to Will who was across from us. "I'll take first watch."

"You sure, I mean you should really sleep the whole night." Connor stated.

"I'm fine. Now you two finish eating and get some sleep, I'll wake you up at 1." I said looking to Will, "And Connor you can take the morning watch."

*****

I leaned against the rock that was next to the tent looking up at the sky above me. The stars glistened and danced across the sky making me wonder if my father was keeping the skies clear for me. I wasn't sure if he could hear me, but it was worth a shot.

"Hey dad, it is okay if I call you dad, or would like the more regal, father. Anyway,thanks for the clear sky, it would be a real pain if it were raining right now. Oh, and thanks for helping me conjure up the winds to help save my friends, I doubt I could have that much power to fly me and my friends. And tell Hestia I said thanks for putting me in girl scouts for five years, it did and will still come in handy. I hope someone is out there looking for your lightning bolt, I'm sorry I couldn't go fetch it for you, but you know with the whole Hera ordeal." I sighed and poked at the fire with a stick to keep the flames going. "Anyway, thanks again, and please stay with us on our journey."

As I finished I heard a soft screech of a bird above me, and I looked up to see a eagle circle around me, and give another caw before soaring off towards the moon. A smile crept onto my face because I knew it was a sign from my father.

Two more boring hours passed before I could no longer keep my eyes open and I crawled into the tent poking Will. "You're up." I said sleepily.

He gave a slight chuckle. "Get some sleep Jamie." He said before walking out, and before my head could even hit the pillow I was fast asleep.

*****

Even though it was almost summer, I'll have you know it gets really cold at night time. I awoke a couple of times shivering because Connor stole the blankets off me, and even after I got them back I and wrapped them around me, I still felt like I was sleeping in a freezer. Thankfully I must have found some warmth because I didn't wake up until I heard the familiar snickers of Connor.

I swatted the air hoping to get him to shut up and let me sleep in peace a little while longer, but there was no such luck. "Connor, why the Hades are you waking us up!" I yelled angrily sitting up, but when I sat up I realized why he was laughing, and why I was so warm. Looking down to where I was sleeping In the sleeping bag right next to me was Will with half his body out of it in a cradling position where he must have been holding me.

I let out a small scream and I pushed myself away from Will who was groggily waking up, while the whole time Connor was breaking down in laughter. "What's happening?" Will asked running his hand through his hair messing it up even more, but in a cute kinda way.

"You two were cuddling." Connor was able to say through his fits.

"No we weren't." Will protested wrinkling his nose at me like the thought of it was disgusting.

"You totally were, I have picture too." He pulled out digital camera.

"Where did you get that?" I asked trying to grab the camera from him, but he just giggled manically, and then showing Will a picture of me sleeping on his chest and he had arm wrapped around me. "Why would you take a picture?!"

"Blackmail." He said smiling menacingly.

"Why were you sleeping next to me?!" Will asked looking at me like it was all my fault.

"You are just as much to blame too. You had your arm wrapped around me." I defended. "And how are you so warm?" I asked remembering back to pleasant warm sleep.

"I'm a son of the sun god," He said in duh voice. "And next time we sleep, you stay on your side of the tent."

"What you both seemed to be enjoying it." Connor said still snickering.

"Shut up Connor." Will and I both said.

*****

Once the tent was completely torn down, and I had force Connor to eat some dried pears, we started following the train tracks in hopes to find a station where Connor swore he could steal us a car.

"Do either of you know how to drive?" I asked miserably. I was miserable because I was still tired, and hungry, I was wearing Connors shorts, which were too big for me, and Will's shirt which pleasantly smelled like him, but I knew I looked totally tomboyish. And I was still mad about this morning.

"We'll figure it out." Connor said smiling. "Will looks like a good driver, and he's the only one who looks old enough to drive."

"Well, if I am driving, please don't steal a stick shift." Will said.

I looked up and saw the station ahead. "Oh, thank the gods." I sighed. "Connor you are in charge of supplies such as food and blankets, and stuff like that, anything you think we might need. Will, you get us some food for lunch there should be a diner in there. And I'll go see if I can get some clothes." Reaching into my pack I handed Will 30 dollars, and I took 50, and I gave Connor the rest, and once we reached the station we split up.