"You're silly." I said, softly, looking at my french manicured nails that matched my lavender dress. It was such a soft color. The dress hugged my torso, covered in small jewels, flowing at the waist into a puffy skirt-like train. It was beautiful, and set us back a high amount.

"You nervous baby?"

"A little.." I whispered.

I heard his deep voice chuckle before he spoke again, making my heart speed up. "me too, but Kor, I wouldn't trade this moment for anything else in the world. I can't wait to see you, baby. For you to finally have my name." I smiled, almost fitting to cry. I can't mess up this expensive ass MAC makeup that took an hour to put together, although Jon could probably care less about the makeup.

"I love you too baby, don't make me mess up this make up!" He laughed again before voices came in the background.

"Korey, I'm about to walk out, I'll see you at the altar?"

"Hmmm, I'll think about it." I joked.

"Imma remember that later lil' lady, in Saint Matin." I gasped, before hearing his laugh and then nothing. I was heating up and I haven't even left this room all day. I calmed my breath down and looked in the mirror, smiling. I was about to get married! Me! And what was even better, my mama was here.

She'd have to be back in Ohio tomorrow, but I couldn't be happier, and she remembered me, too. I was so happy. Before I could start worrying about Lana and her whereabouts, she walked through the door, and not empty handed either.

"How's mommy's fat mama?" I said in a baby voice, looking at my three-month old baby. She looked too cute in her little black dress, matching Lana's. The wedding would be small, only a good fifty people, so Jon and I decided to have our baby in attendance. It wouldn't be too loud and she'd sleep through it most likely.

"She's fed, burped, and changed." Lana filled me in, handing her drowsy chunky body over to me. "Aww, my baby's tired, huh?" Kalise made a small whimper and I laughed. She could brighten the world with her little toothless smile.

-------------

*Jonathan's P.O.V*

Lana came out first, holding my little angel. I smiled, feeling my dimples that she too had, waving at her. I could tell she was sleepy, if not sleep already. The soft music was probably a little lullaby.

Next, Trey came and my two cousins, Josh and Janet.

Nervousness coursed through me as the church doors opened. My lips parted at the sight of Korey. When I had first heard the amount for the dress, which cost me an arm and a leg, I told her she was crazy, but of course she got what she wanted. Now, looking at it, it was worth every penny. Her nervous smile made the corners of my mouth lift. She looked damned good, and she still had her veil on.

Beside her was her mom in a motorized chair. She held Korey's hand tight as the music began. Here comes the bride......

After the short walk, Korey kissed her mom, and met me at the altar like I said. I removed the veil and she looked amazing! Glowing like nobody's business. i couldn't wait to get her alone in the Caribbean, just me and my wife, Mrs. Korey Lawrence.

* * *

Walking out of that church with my woman on my arm felt better than having any car, any amount of money. Feins had drugs--coke, weed, heroine, X--but I had Korey, and I'd choose her high any day.

The reception was good, a few familiar faces showed and I danced with her to Aaliyah's 'At Your Best'. In my arms, we swayed in front of everybody. The small wedding was perfect, and she whispered in my ear to tell me just that.