Chapter 5 - Edited

Chapter 5: House Call

- Korey -

I was just getting home, and then my phone started ringing. I smiled in anticipation, thinking it was Jonathan. I wondered how he guessed the correct password so fast. But, my smile faltered when I saw it was only Austin.

Ignore!

I ran up the steps and took off my dress and bra as in exchange for shorts and a baby tee, my usual sleepwear.Then, my phone rang again. Okay, he doesn't get it, so I'm going to have to cuss his ass out for him to get it.

"STOP FUCKING CALLING!" I yelled, and was prepared to hang up, when I heard that deep voice. Instantly, my face softened, and my knees felt a little weak.

"Damn, bae. I thought you wanted to talk to me?" I smiled, and blushed at Jonathan's voice. I just knew he was smirking.

"I...I thought you was somebody else." I admitted, and he just chuckled.

"Yeah, I figured. You cool?" He asked, and I got distracted as I saw headlights shine into my window, then quickly cut off. The car didn't move, and I was a little freaked out over that whole shooting thing at the club.

It was too dark to make out the car, but it was parked under this huge tree in front of my house. I really wanted to ask Jonathan to come over, and protect me, like he did at the club, but would that be too forward? I saw a person get out, and they had on a ski mask, so I couldn't see their face. Okay, I don't care, I'm scared.

"Um, this is a little forward, but can you come over? I promise I don't usually do this, at all, but I think someone's outside my house." I said, turning off my bedroom lights so I could look out the blinds without them seeing me.

"Of course, bae. Where do you live at?" It felt good to hear him call me bae again. It just sounded so right, and that's why I set that as the password. I wonder how he guessed it so quickly.

"Um, I don't know." I laughed, I'm horrible with street names.

"I live by that old church next to the historical museum." I said. Hopefully he knew what I was talking about, because I didn't feel safe after all that commotion. I'm terrified of guns if you haven't noticed.

"Oh, you live by my homeboy. He stays in Howard Heights.

"Yeah! That's my neighborhood." I said, and he laughed.

"Calm down, girl. I'll be there in a second. What's your house look like?" He asked, and I told him it was the only green one in the subdivision. After hanging up, I watched the mystery person walk around the side of my house. Oh my god! I hoped Jonathan would hurry up!

I tried to take my mind off that, so I hung up my dress. It still smelled like him. I inhaled it a little longer, then left out my closet.

As I put my phone on the charger, I heard my doorbell. I hurried down the steps, and stopped dead in my tracks at what I was wearing. A part of me wanted him to see me like this, because my body definitely wanted him, but I couldn't jump in the sack on the first night, right?

But, he was perfect. Then again, I thought Austin was perfect too. A knock at the door interrupted my thoughts. I crossed my arms over my chest so my weel-endowed breasts weren't so noticeable, but this only made my shirt rise, and you could see my other tattoo, so I just took them down. I had perky breasts, so I wasn't ashamed. I was a little embarrassed because you could see the bar from my piercing, and I didn't know how he'd take it. Austin loved them.

I opened the door, and Jonathan's eyes widened. I stepped back, letting him in.

"I um, I gotta change.." I whispered, backing into the staircase, tripping, but of course, he caught me before I could fall, kicking the door close behind me. I put my hands on his hard chest as he stood me up, and I backed away, so I was going up the first step backwards. Every step I took back, he took forward.