Chapter 10 - Part 2

Play the song on the side! it kind of goes with the chapter i guess, but it's my songgg lol

Chapter 10 - Part 2

*Mr. Sawyer’s P.O.V*

I was bringing Korey over her check from last week. I know I probably been acting like a nut lately, so I’ma back off for a while, and just let her be. I had no idea why she was with that little wanna be thug, Jonathan. He was no good for her, but whatever. I pulled into her driveway next to a yellow truck that I recognized immediately, and my heart raced as I saw that her front door was open.

Wide open.

I jumped out the car, closing the door softly. As soon as I entered the house, I smelled.. burning spaghetti? I ran into the kitchen cutting off the oven eye, and putting the smoking pot in the sink, almost burning my hands in the process. The oven was on too, so I cut that off.

I was about to look around for Korey, when I heard a banging.

“OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR KOREY!” the voice yelled.

Austin?

I slowly and quietly treaded up the carpeted stairs. It sounded like he got in her room, because I heard the door bust open. I kept my distance, because I didn’t hear Korey yelling or anything. Maybe they just had a bad argument…

There was another boom, and I froze as I heard her yell. “No! Austin, please! Please, I don’t want this anymore, please.” She begged through sobs, and I charged into her room busting into the door. I had to take a deep breath before I did something crazy, but all rational thoughts fled my mind as I saw him pin her down and lift her shirt.

You gotta be a bitch to rape somebody when you willingly getting it elsewhere.

I jumped for him, pulling him off her, and on to the ground. I repeatedly punched his face, and he started to punch back, until he saw my face, and then recognition must have set in. I grabbed a handful of his shirt, got in his face, and told him,

“I told you, you had one more time to fuck with her. Here you are again.” I said, chuckling, and he looked emotionless.

“Get the fuck out.” I said, throwing him towards the bedroom door, and he left. I waited until I heard the front door close, and his car start before tending to Korey.

She was in the corner of the bathroom with her knees under her chin, biting her lip and crying silent tears, looking at me. She was so beautiful. I need to stop! She’s obviously hurting, and here I am lusting after her in that short ass shirt.

I sat next to her, hesitantly. I figured she didn’t want nobody touching her, so I just sat there quietly, and she surprised the hell out of me, jumping in my lap, and hugging me tight. I hugged her thin waist tightly. I know she wasn’t being sexual, but my dick didn’t catch the message. She awkwardly lifted up her hips so it wasn’t touching her, and looked at me with a sad smile, before getting up.

“Sorry.” She whispered nodding her head towards my crotch, and I tried to adjust my slacks.

“It’s okay.. um, I just wanted to bring over your check for last week. I’m glad I came, though. You straight?” I said, and she nodded, yawning.

I nodded, and got up. I had to go, because she was gonna kill me with her sexy ass.

“Well, um, ima go. You go ahead and take a few days to get it together. Call me when you ready to go back, aight?” I said, and she sat up slowly. I tried to ignore her perky tities pressing against her thin shirt, but it’s like she was tempting me on purpose.