Confessions Of The Other Woman

Rating: R for SVL

Length: 103 Pages (37 Parts)

Category: Romance/Non-Teen Fiction

"You always hear about the main chick in these types of situations. Everyone feels so bad for them, but who is anyone outside looking in to judge? Yes, maybe I am 'taking' another woman's man, but I have my reasons. My mom always told me, "A woman only get thirsty if a man giving her water." and boy was I thirsty!"

Korey is sick of men doing her wrong, and she wants to give up, until she meets Austin. Too bad he's already with Lana, the daughter of a well respected, and feared, man, Big L. Korey will not tolerate being the other woman any longer, but what if Austin simply can't let Lana go? What happens when Korey's boss starts acting different once she meets a new man?

Jonathan has big dreams that don't involve continuing in the life his father has set out for him. Once he meets Korey, things seem to take a loop for the better, but with his history with the ladies, and his demanding lifestyle, will he even get the chance to call her his? Things in Newark are about to get real, real fast! Read on, and you won't know what hit you!

What People Are Saying About It

@LunaLola: So intensely hot!!!! I love it! I cannot wait for the sequel!!!! I knew Trey's butt was gonna act up. I didn't like him and Lana's relationship anyway, something just didn't feel right. The guy is kind of just like Jon was, a hit headed N word! Either way I still absolutely am in love with this story! Beautiful job!

@Salecia: Best book I read on here its my favorite so far !! Can't wait to read the sequel....

Admin: You think you’ve seen drama? No, you haven’t! Just prepare to be shocked because every chapter some new shit goes down between Austin’s punk ass, his psychotic fiancee Lana, Jon and his dad's weird relationship, Korey’s best friend, Yazmin’s drama plus all the men who are jostling for Korey’s attention, I literally had to go and take a drink of water just to calm my racing heart. If you’re loking for guns, sex, cops, robbers, office drama, hot men…..thiz the ish.

PS: Link provided underneath our cover or just click on the face of the author next to the title to go to their profile