Chapter 20

(Picture of Vanessa on the side -- New character...hmmm lol)

Chapter 20

-4months later-

*Korey's P.O.V*

"Lana!" I yelled dropping the plastic stick onto the marbled bathroom floor. A couple seconds later, she came running into the bathroom with a just a bra and shorts on. She had a red t-shirt in her hands. I guess she'd been getting dressed, but with no one else in the house, she was the only person I could call.

"What's wrong?" She asked, genuinely concerned.

I pointed to it, and she looked at me raising her eyebrow with a big smile on her face. I returned it as she bent down to pick it up, looking up at me before engulfing me in a tight hug.

"You're making me an auntie!" She yelled in excitement as I hugged her back with tears in my eyes. I pulled away and grabbed my phone from the counter, only for it to be snatched out my hands by Lana. I looked at her crazy as she hid it behind her back.

"Uh uh, he went to.. I mean, anyway, don't call him, he probably busy. Plus, you can't tell him like this. Oh, I got the perfect idea!" She said with bright eyes, and ran into my room. My eyebrows were scrunched together as I tried to put together what the hell was wrong with her. I guess since we became a little more cordial she is trying to keep it that way. Now, yes, I have forgiven her, even though Jon hasn't, but I will never forget.

She is his sister, but he hasn't spoken more than a 'you straight' or 'hi' & 'bye'. He has been grieving since their father's passing, and hasn't put none of the other shit passed her. He's been in his own little world lately, and I miss him. Maybe my news will bring him back to life. But, there's always something.

"Come on, girl!" I heard Lana's voice, bringing me out my thoughts. I walked into my room to see a pair of black leggings and a plain, white, BeBe studded shirt laid on the bed. I know she don't expect me to go anywhere in that tight ass get-up. My thighs and breasts were getting bigger lately, and it hurt just a little to slip that on, knowing I was probably going to be busting out of it.

"Don't be boogie! Slip that on, we only going to Publix." She said, now dressed in ripped jeans and that same red camisole. She looked good, and her body did too. I looked down at my bare thighs in my dolphin shorts, feeling a little insecure and, well, fat.

"It's too small..." I trailed off, looking back at the outfit. She sighed, pushing passed me into the bathroom, and not too long after I heard the shower water thumping against the tiled floor.

"You ARE going to shower, then slip on the shit and hurry the hell up before Jonathan comes home. I'll get rid of the test and box, but hurry up." She said, pushing me inside and closing the door. I rolled my eyes and undressed. Then I got inside the water. It was at the perfect temperature too. I took a thorough fifteen minute shower, and then walked back into the bedroom, ass naked, to see Lana on the bed, sucking on a Sugar Daddy. I covered my titties with my arm, and that did not even help for these jugs. They were getting big, and fast.

"Oh, don't be shy, I won't bite." She winked, making me laugh. I shrugged and let them go free. I found a towel on the chair in the corner, dried off and applied some of my Mango-scented lotion, then opened my pantie drawer.

"No need, I got some for you already on the bed, just get dressed." She said, sucking the caramel candy stick back in her mouth. I looked towards the bed to see baby blue lace boy shorts and no bra. I raised my eyebrow, and opened the drawer again.

"You forgot a bra." I informed her, matter-of-factly, but she only chuckled.

"Nope. You should let those pretty titties free some time. Nice piercings by the way." She said, and I blushed, shaking my head, was she hitting on me?