Chapter 7 - Edited

Chapter 7: Access Denied

- Mr.Sawyer -

I hate that I love her so much. I hate that I can't be with her. It kills me inside to know that she's in there sick all alone. Maybe I should just go see her... That's not weird, right? No. I'm just going to tell her I'm checking on her. Yeah, no harm in that.

I get out the car and head to her front door. After a minute or so she comes down. As soon as she swings open the door I gasp loudly. I immediately feel my pants tighten around my crotch and my mouth begins to water. Before me is Korey in a small t-shirt barely covering anything, with her caramel pierced nipples showing through the thin material. I wanted to grab them and suck them until she screamed! Her yoga pants outlined her perfect frame and clung to her thick thighs, and that just had my mind and heart racing. I immediately saddened when she covered her beautiful body with the door.

"I'm so sorry Korey. I um, I wanted to come by and see that you were doing okay. I apologize for not calling first." I said, as I watched her beautiful hazel eyes glisten under her porch light. She looked around before meeting my eyes.

"Uh, yeah. I'm good. Thanks, but I'm expecting someone, so..." She trailed off. What??? I wanted her so bad. I know I was a good looking man. Sure, I was thirty-two and she was only twenty-three, but it's not that much of a difference! Why does she have men coming over anyway? I thought I made it clear to Austin that he was never to see her again. I guess I'm just going to have to pay him another visit.

"Oh! Sorry, I didn't realize. See you next week, Kor." I said, trying to calm myself down. I'll just wait. It better not be Austin she's expecting, because he already has fifty large on his head. I don't care about that money, I'll kill him dead if he's messing with my woman! Yes, she's mine. She just doesn't know it yet.

I got into my car, and put my key into the ignition. Before I could start it, I looked up to see a naked Korey walking freely around her room. I gasped at the sight of her lovely nude body. What was the point of clothes? She didn't need them, looking like that!

Her two globes were complimented by dime size nipples and two silver piercings. I could suckle them, and I had many times in my mind. Her flat stomach was flat and her pretty pussy... I groaned seeing her bare kitty. 

Unfortunately, her body disappeared from my view, so I started my car, and a few seconds later the blinds closed. Shit! She saw me! I hurried out of her neighborhood. I passed a few billboards for Premium, and decided to slide through. Maybe I'd meet a honey to keep my mind off Korey for a minute. I was driving mmyelf crazy. Hell, she was driving me crazy. She probably thinks I hate her. I  really don't, I just hate that I can't have her, and I take my anger out on her. Sometimes I just do that to speak to her, to see her beautiful face.

I head to my house to shower and change, and I'm out the door. When I get there, of course I'm already let in through the V.I.P entrance. I head through and scope out the place. It's pretty thick in here tonight. I don't really see too many females catching my eye, so I head over to the bar. The bar stretches from one side of the club, curving around to the other. There's a glass waterfall partition separating the two sides.

I order a shot of tequila 1800 to ease my mind. It burnt my chest like hell, but not as much as when I saw some nigga hugged up with Korey. I clench the small shot glass and stare enviously at the two. I can't really see them that well, because of the water, but I know what I see. I get up, and watch them go to the dance floor. Behind me, two men are arguing and then all hell breaks loose as they start shooting.

I look towards the dance floor to see my Korey disappeared! Oh shit, what if she got shot? I hurried out the building and into my car. I start to drive, and before you know it, I'm outside her house. I have to find a way to disguise myself.