Chapter 26

Chapter 26

*Korey's P.O.V.*

After our spectacular night at our new home, me and Jon couldn't be happier, things were finally perfect for a change. Now, four and a half weeks later, we were moving in! It was a delay because of some insect issues, but finally we can get in. Lana had been extremely happy, and Trey was the reason. Who would've thought? She won't tell me directly, but I know.

I would be six months next week and I was feeling so happy for a change. Now, I'm sitting outside our pool, that's right, our pool, sipping a virgin piña colada out an umbrella straw. I had my very pregnant belly out in my red and black bikini. My massive boobs seemed to be so tender lately, and my nipples always hard. It was embarrassing, but I'm getting used to it.

The view was beautiful, and in the next yard I saw beautiful horses with various furs running around freely. I was at peace for once in my life, and I couldn't be happier. Let's just hope this shit lasts!

* * *

"Mmm." I moaned softly as I felt a tickle sensation on my lips. I turned softly in my lounge beach chair and shrieked when I felt a cold sensation on my tummy, then loud laughter.

I opened my eyes to see Jon standing over me, my piña colada cup on the ground, the contents on my belly. I glared at him and began to tear up. I don't know why I was crying, I guess it's the hormones. Jon stopped laughing and put his hands either side of my head, hovering over me.

I closed my eyes, not wanting to look at him, and he began to kiss my salty tears away. He kissed from my cheeks to my ear, whispering softly in my ear.

"I'm sorry baby, don't be mad." I tried to ignore the effect he had on me, literally biting my tongue to stifle the moan that was daring to come out. His soft lips didn't stop at my ear either. Down my neck he kissed, still whispering softly as he arrived at my swollen belly, baring our first baby.

"Tastes sweeter on you." I heard him behind the heavy heartbeat thumping in my ears. His warm tongue began to lap up the sweet liquid on my tummy, and my anger began to fade away. His kisses and soft tongue strokes came higher, until I felt it flick my tender nipple through the bathing suit material. I opened my eyes to see him looking right at me as he gently bit down.

My mouth opened in a wide 'O' as he sucked softly on my aching bikini clad breast. He was making me so hot, and I whimpered when I lost the contact. He smiled, and moved over to my other mound, repeating the process, and unknowingly, I spread my legs. Like he knew, one of his hands made it's way to my kitty, softly storking, making her purr for him.

He strummed my clit expertly, bringing me close to the edge. I ground my hips, wanting more as the double stimulation was doing wonders on me.

"Baby, mmm, yesss, I'm so close!" My sultry voice dripped with pure hunger and lust. I didn't care that we were in a public space, outside for that matter. I didn't care we had people over, I wanted him, and I wanted him bad.

His mouth left my breast, and before I could protest, his skilled tongue was wrestling with mine as his finger sped up massaging me. He was gonna make me cum, and I still had my clothes on.

"Mm, aahhhh..." I moaned in his mouth, and before I could teeter off the cliff of blissful oblivion, Lana's nagging voice came in earshot.

"Gross, Jon you said you'd be right back! These boxes ain't gone magically appear in the house, come help!" She yelled.

Our foreheads were against each other as we breathed deeply, not acknowledging her presence. After a heavy groan, the backdoor slammed. I looked into his hazel eyes, remembering the first time I saw him outside of Premium.