Do I really wanna' get into drugs?

I think it over a bit, and just shrug.

Guess she takes that as a yes.

"Follow the grey Camaro."

That was the first time I got high.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts with a knock at the door.

I go and open the door to find Alexx, Blake, and the twins, Christian and Luna.

"Hey Belle"

I get a couple heys. Luna comes in last, making sure to brush her hand against my side. "Hi Belle." She says.

Well I broke one rule, I made friends. But hey, I didn't make them, they came to me.

Blake drops the booze and take out the already wrapped blunts.

The first time they came to my home.

"Yo Belle, you think we can go to your house today?" Christian asks.

I just shrug, not really caring.

I hop on my bike, they take that as a hint and get in Alexx's car and follow me to the house.

They're wide mouthed as they enter.

While they get the stuff prepared me and Luna just sit back, she scoots into my side a bit, so that were touching a bit.

"We don't really know much about you, why don't you talk to us?"

"Luna don't push Belle, you know she don't wanna talk." Alexx says.

"Well I'm just hoping she'll talk to us."

I don't have any reaction to what they're talking about, I take a lit blunt from Blake and immediately take a hit, enjoying the smoke that fills my throat.

Luna sits next to me, gesturing for me to give her a hit, she takes a hit and sits back.

We stay like that for a while, getting high and laughing, they even get a couple chuckles outta me.

Christian starts freaking out looking at me, and then the whole group is.

"Guys look! Belle's smirking!"

I just sit back and chuckle. Luna smiles looking at me. I look at her.

I don't know what gets to me, maybe it's the fact that I'm high out of my mind. Or that maybe Luna is just too pretty.

But I kiss her, and she immediately responds. We break apart for air, still looking at each other.

"Shit Belle, I don't want to see you and my sister doin that!" Christian yells.

Luna comes and puts her lips close to my ear, "He's right, do you have somewhere we can continue."

I look at her, wishing she was Abby, and I feel like the biggest asshole about it. But I have to accept the fact that she's past, and that those feelings are useless.