Chapter 4

Hey guys! It's been a while hasn't it... well I was out of country and without wifi my phone doesn't let me publish anything or look up stories. But it lets me comment... weird right? Well anyways, because of the long wait I have not one, but two chapters for you guys. Enjoy!

Annabelle's POV

I hear a bang on the door, "Get your ass up before your late for school," I hear my father yell.

"Sorry," I quickly mumble, surprised that he gives a shit.

I look at the clock and see that it's 6:23 I better hurry then. I scramble out of my bed carefully.

I go to the bathroom and take a quick shower, glad that the freezing cold water numbs my back.

I dry myself off and turn and look at my naked figure in the mirror, I can see a hand print on my cheek. You can see the outline of fingers on my neck, I don't even dare to turn around.

I wrap the towel around myself and go to my closet. I choose a regular pair of skinny jeans, black v-neck, and a black and gray hoodie. let's not forget the light gray scarf. I slip on my shoes.

I go to the mirror and run my fingers through my raven colored hair and decide that I look presentable.

With a sigh I hurry out of my room trying to avoid my father.

"Not even a good morning Annabelle?" I hear a ruff voice say behind me.

"Good morning father," I say quietly.

"Is that how I raised you to speak?! Más fuerte!"He booms speaking in Spanish. I flinch a bit at his tone of voice.

"I'm sorry, good morning father," I respond , louder.

"Leave already," he orders turning around going to his mug that I assume is filled with alcohol rather than coffee.

I grad my keys, phone, and helmet, already hoisting up my book sack and head out. I drive to school and go to my regular parking spot, I put my head in my hands for a moment.

I feel that pain in my chest.

I'm nothing

I'm a disgrace

I'm pathetic

I'm weak

You have to do it

No I don't

Yes you do, its inevitable

Why live anymore?

To get beat later

To have a father who hates you

Just think, who will give a fuck if you died.

I bet father would just let the morgue do whatever the hell they want with me

Aren't you tired?

I really am...

Then it's time to sleep.

No no no, that would make everyone right about me, I won't go that low.

I'm broke out of my thoughts when I see Jenniffer, Chase, the jocks, cheer squad and many others.

This means two things, in late to class, and something bad is about to happen.

"Guess what I found out..." Jennifer says, smirking.

"What did you find out baby?" Chase asks, wrapping his arm around her waist.

"Why Annabelle, one, has a drunken father," I know it's true, but I can feel my hands and body start to shake, I feel my anger building up.

"Two, her father hates her so much, despises her, but three, is a little bit more interesting," Jennifer continues, I don't know if I can take this anymore. My hands turn into fists and I face her and everyone else here.

"Well here's number three, Annabelle Mendez, this little bitch ki-," I don't let her finish her sentence before I send my fist towards her face.

Hearing a satisfied crack, but I don't stop there, I straddle her and deliver punch after punch. I block out all noise around me, I shake off every Arms that try to grab me.

I finally get my senses back, I look at what I did, her face covered in blood, my fist looking broken and bloody, I don't know if that's my blood or hers.

I grab my backpack and run, I end up on in the schools bathroom, I lock the door.

I can't take this anymore.

I shuffle through my backpack until I find what I'm looking for. I push my jeans down and looks at the cuts and scars that cover my thighs. I press the razor towards my thigh, I take a breath and press down, I feel slight satisfaction seeing te blood go down my skin.

Again

Again

Again

Again

Again

I feel satisfied enough after the sixth cut. I watch the liquid go down my thigh, feeling a slight sting. I hear knocks at the door. I quickly grad paper towel and press it to my thigh and lift up my jeans so the blood won't leak Through.

I put the razor back and hoist my book sack up. I open the door and find a very disappointed looking dean.

"What did you do Annabelle, you've never done anything like this, follow me to the nurse," I nod. after the nurse tell me I busted up my knuckles pretty bad and wraps my fist up we head to the principles office.

I see the principle, Mr. Cabello, along with none other than Jennifer, who has her nose patched up and the cuts on her face cleaned up and patched together.

"First off, why did this happen," he gestures towards Jennifer.

"She went all crazy on me, for no reason," Jennifer says, playing innocent.

"What do have to say to that, Annabelle?" He responds."you broke her nose, and then continued your assault anyways,"

"I guess I did what I thought was necessary, she was going out of line saying those things," I say shrugging my shoulders.

"What were those things?" Mr. Cabello asks. me and Jennifer stay quiet."Annabelle let me speak to you on the side for a moment,"

He leads me outside the door, Jennifer staring at us.

"I got Jennifer to drop the idea of pressing charges," he sighs then looks at me,"who slapped you,"

"No one," I quickly deny, knowing he's referring to te bruise on my face.

"Annabelle were here fo-," I cut him off. I've heard that all to well before.

"No one sir, just a accident," I say in a firmer voice. he just nods and leads me back into the room.

"Very well, both of you are suspended for 3 days, only three days because you girls haven't got in any trouble before this," he says," your parents need to come and take you guys home, I will have a small talk with them before you leave," it's funny how after all these years he just assumes I have parents.

"But this was all her fault!" Jennifer complains,"I didn't do anything!." I roll my eyes and leave to go take a seat in the office waiting room.

Father will be so pissed.

I'm screwed.

So very screwed.

I hear the door open and see my father come in. he looks at me for a moment and then looks back to the office secretary and goes into the principles office.

I put my face in my hands.

Fuck.