g minor

"here," yoongi said, handing me his rosin when i seemed to have misplaced my own. i smiled a bit shyly, thanking him.

i'll admit; i've had a crush on min yoongi for as long as i could remember. he was just so attractive; his voice was deep, his eyes were beautifully bright, and he plays the cello. he wasn't the tallest, but that didn't really matter to me. i mean, jonghyun from shinee isn't very tall either, and you've seen him, right?

"alright guys, let's start," ariel announced, taking charge. she really upheld her duty as concertmaster and class president, no matter when or where we were practicing. "let's take a g scale, please. minor, then harmonic."

after our warm up, we got down to business. "so now that we've gotten our whole quartet, the question is now: what are we going to play?" i said, setting down my viola. ariel sat in though, subconsciously chewing on her bottom lip.

"we could do a cover of something," yoongi suggested, making ariel nod.

"it would have to be a ballad," she said. "there's no pitch in rapping. any songs come to mind?"

there was a quiet over the room, as endless songs passed through our heads.

"er.. how about hallelujah by jonghyun?" i suggested, turning to face everyone. ariel tilted her head from side to side, thinking it over before agreeing.

"yeah, sure. we'll have to write out the parts because the majority of the music will probably be for a quartet with a violin two," ariel said. "i don't think it'll be too hard."

"you guys can actually do that? write out the music?" yoongi asked, looking between the both of us. we shrugged.

"we've always had to. the duets we've played are predominately violin one and two, so i've always had to change the clef." i shrugged again. "anyway, we should start working on it today. i'll work with you, yoongi, and ariel will work with namjoon."

"why are we splitting it like that?" yoongi asked curiously. namjoon groaned.

"it's because you and misty share the same strings, same with ariel and i." he rolled his eyes, muttering something unintelligible under his breath.

"oh." he scratched the back of his neck. i smiled; he was so cute.

::

soso chapter idk i'm bored