quartet

he looked up, alarmed, but then rolled his eyes. "what do you want?" he asked, annoyed.

"i didn't k-"

"know i played the cello? yeah, most be don't," he snapped. "what about it? you're gonna tell the whole school that i'm a nerd and make fun of me about it?" i raised my hands in defense.

"whoa, whoa, no? i was just gonna ask if you wanted to be in a chamber group; all we need is a cellist.."

his face brightened unexpectedly. "oh, well then sure." standing up, he grabbed his instrument and bow. "let's go."

"guys! look what i found!" i exclaimed, causing both namjoon and ariel to look up from their music. yoongi stood awkwardly in the doorway as i did jazz hands at him.

"you play the cello?" ariel asked, tilting her head curiously. he nodded.

"he's amazing," i added, excitedly.

"alright, i'll take your word for it," ariel said, smiling. "you're in!" yoongi smiled, bowing his head.

"thanks."

"i'm ariel, by the way. i play violin." he nodded, turning to me.

"you can call me misty," i said. "i play the viola." nodding again, he turned to namjoon in the back.

"namjoon," he muttered. "do i really have to tell you?" yoongi shook his head with an awkward chuckle.

"it's nice to meet you all. i'm looking forward to playing with you." he smiled at me, and i returned it.

faintly, in the back, i heard namjoon scoff.

::

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAMJOON AKA RAPMOAN
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU SEXY BRAINED BIAS RUINER
THANK YOU FOR EXISTING
-hannah