bass clef

the three of us had grown extremely closer after that. ariel, namjoon, and i; we were like the three musketeers, and the cellist was the one who died.

but it was okay, actually. i had somewhat forgotten about finding a cello player.

"destructica x, can you please pass me the bowl of popcorn?" i asked. namjoon looked up from his phone, scoffing.

"why do you call me that?" he asked, passing me the bowl.

"well remember that time you broke the fridge handle just by opening it?" i said.

"or that time you snapped my e string trying to tune my violin?" ariel piped in.

"i am a changed man," he boasted, sitting up straighter.

"that was two days ago, destructica." he rolled his eyes and we all laughed. the movie was no longer paid attention to as we all recounted stories about namjoon breaking things, the smiles on our faces never leaving.

the weekend went by faster than thought, and school was back. ariel and i sat in class, boredom taking over both of us. i texted namjoon behind my text book.

me: i'm bored asfff
destructica x: stop texting and start learning. you need it.
me: rude
assjoon: :)

the bell rang, and we were dismissed from class.

"i have to go talk with the biology teacher for a second, so i'll be a little late to practice," ariel informed me, and i nodded.

"it's no problem." i smiled and we parted ways. the halls had emptied fast, students so eager to leave. the only sounds were my footsteps and.. a cello.

i ran, coming to an abrupt stop in front of an empty classroom. the door was partially opening, probably meant to be closed. a beautiful sound flowed out of the crack in the door, so pure i couldn't help but stick my head in and confront the musician.

"min yoongi?"

::

i can honestly see him playing the cello and i
-hannah