Arc 3: Chapter 19

After talking to Luke for a little while longer I got up and walked into one of the rooms preparing for bed. I look around the room and see a book on the night stand. I pick it up and start reading it since there was nothing better to do.

My shot still really hurt so I climbed onto the bed wanting to just fall asleep and end the day.

Then I see Carl walk in my room looking for me. I look up and give him a sharp glare. I'm still really mad at him and at his shitty attempt to keep Luke alive.

"Hey." he sits on the bed next to me.

I don't respond.

"Clem..." he gives me puppy eyes.

I roll my eyes.

"Don't be mad. I was just under a lot of pressure." he says.

"You could of tried harder." I snap.

"I know..." he says.

"But instead I had to do it!" I say getting angrier.

"Clem, I'm sorry. I love you." he says leaning in closer.

I cross my arms and turn my head slightly away from him.

"I know you're mad, but you know you can't fight my charisma and good looks." he smirks.

I look at him in his bright blue eyes that make me melt. I'm suppose to be mad at him! He makes it so hard for me to be though.

I chuckle at his remark.

He grabs my face and pulls me in for a passionate kiss. I accept and embrace him. His lips were so soft. Every time I kissed him it was always better then the last.

He slowly climbs on top of me. I knew exactly where he was going with this.

"Carl.." I say.

He cuts me off with another long kiss.

He begins to take off my clothes.

"Carl-" I'm interrupted again.

"Shh! Let's not wast time talking." he says seductively.

He takes off his shirt and licks his lips.

"Car-"

"Clem! Please! If you really love me you'll do this." he begs.

I sigh. "The last time we did something like this I ended up pregnant Carl!" I snap.

"That's not gonna happen again." he assures me.

"Come on. Please." He begs.

"What ever..." I sigh and allow him to continue.

He looks at my body getting turned on. I stare at his bare chest. He has a slight six pack, a pretty good body for a malnourished fifteen year old.

With out hesitation or question he goes for my neck. There no
talking at all. I feel his wet lips move down past my stomach. I didn't want to do this.