chapter twenty four (+)

"Please pick up." I whispered, the phone pressed to my ear as I had called Ashton for the twelfth time this morning—it was almost midday and I woke up with out Ashton when he said he was coming over. I remember him coming over last night and falling asleep but nothing else. I must've been really drunk.

"Fuck." I muttered and instead called Michael. "Ple—thank fuck Michael."

"The fuck do you want Luke?" Michael hissed.

"What's with the tone?" I questioned but shook my head. "Have you seen Ash, he won't return my calls or answer my texts—"

"Oh god, do you even remember what you did?"

I furrowed my brows, "What do you mean? All I remember is ash taking me to bed and I fell asleep. Where is he? Is h—"

"You cheated on him." Michael said and I bit my lip. "You were piss drunk last night, Luke. Ashton took you to bed and you said Ashton's a better kisser than him and he uses too much tongue and he guesses you were on about the guy on your sofa, Caleb right?"

"Mike—no"

"So you remember nothing?" Michael asked.

"Nothing I swear. Just let me talk to Ash. I'm so—"

"He doesn't want to see you. We're at his house." Michael muttered.

"Tell him to meet me somewhere? Please, I'll change your past grades, I'll do anything." I begged, standing up and going towards the front door to get my shoes.

"Anything?" I muttered a yes. "Let me choose the set list at prom and I'll drive Ash to Starbucks."

"Deal."

***

I sat in the corner of Starbucks with my coffee and one for Ashton, waiting for my boyfriend to arrive. Michael was meant to be driving him but I had a feeling he might have just made me think he w—

"Hi." I looked up from my hands to see Ashton standing there before he sat in the chair opposite me. "Is this for me?" He pointed to his cup of coffee and I nodded letting him take it and have a sip.

I watched as he drank before he saw me staring and stopped. "What?"

"I love you." I whispered. "I'm sorry, I don't even remember anything."

"What do you remember?" Ashton asked, leaning against the wall.

"From last night, I remember seeing Caleb, then it's a haze and then you came to my apartment and I went to sleep, and then this morning I woke up with out you and I don't remember anything else. Ash, I swear I don't remember it and I don't know why I would kiss him."

"You still did." Ashton mumbled. "I hate cheaters, my dad was one."

"Ash." I grabbed his hands. "Please baby I'm sorry. It meant nothing. I love you so much." I teared up at the mere thought of Ashton leaving me. "Ash..."

He stared at our hands and sighed, "I wasn't going to leave you Luke. I was going to at least deprive you of sex for a while. I knew it was just a kiss, even if I wasn't there and you didn't remember. I know you love me."

I smiled and leaned across the table and kissed Ashton deeply, holding the back of his neck. "I love you so much."

Ashton giggled, "Can we go to yours?"

"Of course."

***

Ashton whimpered in to my skin as I fucked him, his nails digging in to my back and my own hands in his hair as I tugged.

"Daddy." Ashton gasped making me smirk and nibble down on his neck. "Fuck."

"Shush baby." I cooed, my hand going to his throat and holding him down and Ashton moaned. "Quiet for me yeah? If you make a sound I'll spank you."

Ashton whimpered but nodded. "Okay Daddy."

I hummed and sat up, bending Ashton legs to his chest and fucking in to him hard before I heard him whimper again. "Baby, first warning, next time I'll spank you."

Ashton hummed and I chuckled. I kissed his neck by my thumb, down to his chest where I found his nipple and sucked a little and pulled the bud between my teeth. Ashton let out a gruttled moan and I smirked.

I pulled out and flipped Ashton over on to his front and sent a sharp hard slap to his ass. "Shush baby boy. I said quiet yeah?" Ashton nodded, panting slightly before I kissed his shoulder. I straddled his thighs and pushed in to him again, falling flush against his bum. I wrapped my arms around Ashton's shoulders and held him close before I fucked him again.

"Feel good?" I smirked at Ashton's squeezed shut eyes and his lip between his teeth. "Feel nice having daddy inside you hm?" I teased. "My big cock fucking your tight little ass."

Ashton nodded and pressed himself in to the pillow and I kissed his shoulder softly. "Good little boy for Daddy?" I nosed at his neck and bit down sharply making Ashton hiss and I began to pull out.

"You can't spank me for making a noise when you freaking bit me! That's cheating!" Ashton hissed making chuckle.

"You just talked, now you do." Ashton pouted but wiggled his bum at me. I looked down and saw my handprint already on his butt making me smile and I grabbed both cheeks before spanking him and Ashton flinched. "Good boy." I soothed his skin a little before I pushed back in and Ashton buried himself in to the pillow again and let me fuck him.

Soon Ashton was coming over my bed covers and I tried to go harder and quicker to make his orgasm more intense and Ashton's mouth fell open in a silent moan before he groaned loudly and I chuckled.

Once I was close, I pulled out and wrapped my hand around myself and stroked my cock until my load shot out in white streams over Ashton's bum and thighs.

When I was done, I slouched against Ashton's back and cuddled his neck softly, smelling the strawberry shampoo he used. "Beautiful." I murmured.

Ashton hummed. "I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled in to his shoulder before I got up. I wiped us both off of come and changed the sheets before slipping Ashton's panties back up his legs.

"Let me do your bum." I said, sitting on the bed with some oil.

"You already did."

"I mean I'm going to massage your bum from the spanking." I rolled my eyes and Ashton nodded before rolling over on to his front. I straddled his thighs again, watching as Ashton shimmied the panties to under his bum.

I squirted some oil on to the palm of my hand and rubbed them together before slapping my hands down on to his bum and he jumped looking up at me. "I already hurt, leave me alone."

I chuckled and rubbed the oil in to his bum before going further up his body and to his lower back and soon I was massaging his shoulders and Ashton was moaning. As one hand rubbed his shoulders, I let my other slip down to his bum before I slipped a finger inside of him.

"Daddy." Ashton whined softly, "God, feels so good."

"I know baby." I said and pushed in another finger so I could move and Ashton was whimpering again. "Can you come again for Daddy?"

Ashton nodded, "Fuck, yeah Daddy. Wanna come again."

I watched as Ashton came undone over my bed again and I chuckled. "Next time we gotta make you come on yourself." I leaned down and captured his lips in a small kiss.

I finished his massage before Ashton pulled his panties up and I cuddled him close. "Do you have to go home?" I asked.

"I can tell my mum I'm at Mikey's." Ashton shrugged. "That okay?"

I nodded, "Yeah I wanna make it up to you. Make you pancakes in the morning and you can ride me and we can have a shower together and we can watch Disney films all day and I'll shower you in kisses and—"

Ashton interrupted my rambling with a kiss.

"You're forgiven."