chapter one (+)

ok so m redoing some bits of this bc the daddy kink was "too much" but that's the point soooooo but this first chapter has smut but its not lashton bc luke's lonely and need to get laid

-

I walked to the double doors and paused as my hand met the handle, I took in a deep breath. This was my first date in a while and I was beyond nervous with how it would go. I hoped it went well at least. I pushed open the doors to the restaurant and walked towards the stand that said "please wait to be seated" so I stood and waited as a woman came over and asked for my name. "I'm supposed to be meeting someone, his name is Caleb Stevens."

The blonde waitress nodded and checked the list before she picked up a menu and showing me to a booth near the back. The brunet man I was on a date with waved and stood up when he saw me. The waitress put down my menu and as she walked away I kissed my dates cheek, "Hey Caleb." I smiled with a blush.

"Hey." Caleb blushed and we both sat down at the table.

"Have you been here long?" I asked, hoping he hadn't, I didn't want to seem like I didn't care if I was late or not, I just took too long doing my hair because I was so nervous.

"Just five minutes, it's okay." Caleb smiled and I reached my hand across the table, our hands entwining. "So Calum said you're a teacher?"

"Yeah, at one of the high school's. I teach all years, but the higher classes." I shrugged and Caleb smiled.

"It sounds fun, do you like teaching?" Caleb asked politely as the waitress came over to us and poured us some wine.

"Yeah, I always have, my mum teaches at a primary school and I teach math." I said and Caleb's face scrunched up.

"Math? Ew."

I chuckled at his reaction, "You sound like half my students." I laughed which made Caleb stare at me, making my cheeks heat up. "What?" I asked when the waitress walked away.

"You're cute as hell." He said and I hid my smile behind the sleeve of my blazer. "It's true, Cal showed me a photo, it's mainly why I came out tonight. I thought you were super cute."

"Really?" I questioned, and Caleb nodded. "Thank you."

"Would it be really bad to ask you to come to my flat afterwards?" Caleb asked, playing with my fingertips.

"Not at all," I answered. I hadn't had sex in over a year, I was busy with the school and I wasn't one to go out for one night stands or dates. "But I'd rather you came to mine." I smiled teasingly and Caleb's cheeks heated up into a bright pink colour.

"Mr Hemmings?" I heard my name being called and I turned around to see Mrs Irwin and her family. My eyes widened and I bit my lip hard as I looked towards her son, Ashton, honey curls, glasses and all. "It's nice to see you." The older lady smiled at me and I grinned.

"Hello Mrs Irwin. It's lovely to see you again." She was with her boyfriend or husband, I wasn't sure, Ashton, and two younger children. Ashton was the kind of kid in class that was popular, loud and talkative and I constantly wanted to tape his mouth shut because he talked so god damn much. He was failing my math class and he didn't even seem to care. He had his football to fall back on anyway.

"How are you? I haven't seen you since the parents evening." She smiled and I shrugged.

"I'm fine, you?" I questioned even though I didn't particularly care and all I wanted to do was go back to my date. But I saw the way Ashton was trying to avoid looking at me.

"I'm good. I'm sorry, are we interrupting?" She asked, "Sorry for ruining your date."

"It's okay." I waved her off and she smiled before she walked away and to her table a few feet away from us. I glanced at Ashton and he was looking down at his lap, but he glanced at me and quickly looked away again. I turned back to Caleb and smiled, "Sorry about that." I apologised.