chapter twelve

This is the next day in the book

The skh video gave me life

-

"Ash." I called his name from the storage cupboard at the back of my class. "I need to go get something, I'll be back in a minute." I left the cupboard and pressed a quick kiss to Ashton's forehead and he smiled.

"Okay, hurry back. I like looking at your face." Ashton giggled and I grinned, leaving the classroom.

I left the class and walked down the hall to the maths room, where the printer was. There was only one for every department because there was a budget.

I turned the corner in to the office and bumped in to someone. "Fuck sorry." I mumbled, grabbing the person by the shoulders so they didn't fall. It was Miss Lopez, Carla was her name. She was the Spanish teacher, and she constantly came on to me.

"Oh Luke, it's fine." She gave me a seductive smile, her hands on my chest. I moved my hands from her shoulders to her elbows and moved her hands off of me. "How are you? I haven't talked to you lately."

"Been busy." I dead panned. "I just need to get some printing, I have someone in detention." My boyfriend specifically.

"I'm sure they won't miss you for a few minutes." She said and pulled me towards her, her hand going down to my crotch and squeezing. I choked and I grabbed her wrists.

"I'm super gay, and I'm really not interested." I pushed her away a little before going towards the printer and picking up the paper. I turned back around, "I have a boyfriend too. He wouldn't appreciate someone feeling me up." I pushed past her and went back to my class.

I shut the door behind me, locking it and pulling the blind down so no one could look in. I turned to Ashton and he raised a brow, "Are you expecting sex again? Because I'm still sore from yesterday."

I rolled my eyes and turned off the lights of the class. I could hear heels clicking on the corridor so I put the papers on the desk. "What the fuck are you doing Luke?" Ashton asked but I went to him and grabbed his hand, and then his bag. "Luke."

I pulled him to the store cupboard at the back of the class and Ashton whined, "Lukey."

I shut the store cupboard door behind me and sighed, turning the light on in the small room. It was three or four feet wide, shelves lining each wall with paper and folders and equipment on each shelf. "What's up?" Ashton asked after a few seconds of silence.

"Carla, um Miss Lopez just felt me up. Just hide with me okay? I'll give you a lift home later." Ashton nodded and took my hands in his.

"It's okay. Why did she touch you?" Ashton asked softly.

"She fancies me, keeps wanting to get in my pants." I muttered. "She groped my dick."

"That bitch." Ashton snapped making me snort. "I'm gonna report her for sexual harassment."

"It's fine." I shook my head and Ashton pouted but kissed my hands. I pulled him closer to me and leaned against the door, his lips attached to mine and he kissed me deeply. "The only person touching my dick is you."

"Your ass and dick is mine." Ashton grinned, his hands going down my chest, tugging at my tie, "You should tie me up with this again."

"I should." I grinned. "Tie you to my bed, hm?"

Then we went quiet as we heard the class room door rattle and I pressed my thumb to Ashton's lips and he opened his mouth, sucking on my thumb. I smiled, leaning forward and kissing his forehead. "You're beautiful." I whispered and Ashton smiled, biting my thumb.

The rattling stopped but we stayed quiet and simply made out in the cupboard for a while. Ashton pulled away with puffy lips and I was sure mine were the same. My hand on his cheek, my thumb on his bottom lip, Ashton kissed my thumb softly.

"Daddy." Ashton hummed, making me bite my lip. "You don't mind me calling you that, do you?"

"Not at all. I don't have a daddy kink but it's you so I don't mind." I smiled.

"I just like calling it you, I like being treated like a kid sometimes. It's better that you're older too." Ashton grinned. "And you're pretty."

"I'm pretty?" I questioned and Ashton blushed nodding. "You're gorgeous then, hm?"

"Only for you." Ashton mumbled. "Next time we have sex, can I do something?"

"Depends what it is?" I questioned.

"I-I wanna wear panties for you." He blushed further, lowering his head and blushing making me chuckle.

"You're adorable." I squeezed his cheeks but he batted me away. "You are." I assured him.

"Shush."

After another ten minutes of Ashton and I blushing and kissing, we left the school. Michael had been Ashton's ride so I gave him a ride home instead. "I'll see you at school tomorrow baby." I kissed his lips and Ashton nodded.

"Yeah, okay. I'll see you." He pecked my lips before opening the door and began walking down the road to his house. I had to park a bit down the road so we weren't spotted together but it was okay.

And I headed home, prepared to talk to the principle tomorrow about Miss Lopez.

-

I want to go on tour with 5sos