Chris's eyes became as big as his head, " Are you serious? How do you know?"

"I wouldn't be here if the baby wasn't your child. Tammy put a rush on the test for me then called me in."

Chris shook his head half smiling, "I know how I feel about this, but I want to know how you feel."

"I wish it wasn't yours honestly. For a few reasons one being that I am with Drake and you are married."

"What are the other reasons?" Chris asked curiously.

"Chris you know why," London said rolling her eyes, standing up and walking over to the window facing the city.

"Tell me again," he said standing up.

"For what? It makes no difference. I'm just trying to focus on right now."

"You still have feeling for me don't you," Chris said asking standing behind her.

She took a deep breath, "Yes Chris I do, and I wish they would go away. I wish this baby wasn't yours. I wish I never started anything with you and China." tears started to fall. "My life was fun, carefree and not complicated. In less than year, I've gone through so much already. This whole situation has made me feel like a weak person."

"You're not weak London. This whole situation is pretty fucked up, but this baby was made with love and I promise he or she will never feel like a mistake."

London didn't say anything. She just continued to look out the window.

"And I get that you don't want this baby to be mine, but God obviously felt a different way."

"I don't understand the reasoning behind it. You just had a baby with China last year. This baby is taking away time with your son."

"Let's clear this up now, I spend time with my son and he will never feel like his father isn't around. My dad wasn't there and I'll be damned if I did that to Cj" he said turning her around to face him. "Same goes for our child. I'm going to be there."

"I just don't know how I'm supposed to be in a relationship with Drake when I still have feelings for you deep down and now I'm carrying your child." She said twirling her hair nervously.

"The same way that I'm going to still be with China. You are going to put those feelings aside and be happy with him. These feelings will eventually go away."

London just nodded her head as a tear escaped her eye. Chris gently wiped it from her eye.

"London, I would be lying if I said I did not still have feelings for you too."

"Don't tell me that Chris," London whined trying to move away from Chris, but he slowly grabbed her hand.

"I love my wife and I am not breaking up my family, but I want you too London. Now that you are carrying my baby, I want you even more."

"Well there is nothing we can do about it, but put all these feelings towards each other aside like you said," London moved away from Chris and walking back to the table to gather her purse and things.

"I want to have something with you London," Chris said walking over to where she was standing.

"You are having a baby with me, what more do you want," she half-heartedly laughed. "You want some side relationship with me Chris?" she asked joking.

She stopped laughing when she realized Chris was not protesting this idea.

"Chris I'm not playing the pregnant mistress to you," London said giving him the serious look.

"I would never treat you like some side chick."

"What do you want from me Chris," London said in a low tone.

"I don't know, but I know in this moment I don't want you to leave," he said reaching for her purse, pulling it down her shoulder. She did not fight him.

"Chris, I can't stay," London said weakly as Chris sat her purse down and grabbed her hand.

"Just stay with me for just a while. I just want to lay with you and the baby just once. This will be the only time I can do this. We can talk about everything later. For one night I just want to not think about anything outside this suite."

London was hesitant, but she couldn't fight her feelings. She nodded her head following Chris to the bedroom.

She took off her shoes and sweatshirt and climb into the California King as Chris got in on the other side.

He grabbed London by the hips, pulling her close to him as he placed his hand over her stomach gently rubbing it in a circle.

"I can't believe I'm going to be a father to another baby," Chris said with his chin on Lo's shoulder.

"I can't believe I'm going to be a mother," she laughed.

There was a moment of silence.

"How do you think China is going to handle the news?"

"I'll handle her, she knew this could be a possibility and she knows I'm not going to leave her or walk out on any of my responsibilities so she will deal with it."

"Drake told me he would be okay with it and that he wouldn't go anywhere."

There was silence again.

"I know right now it's a little crazy, but things will be fine."

London turned over to face Chris.

"I don't know how things are suppose to be normal when we have feelings for one another."

"Let's just have this moment and after tonight we leave them in this room," Chris said looking into London's eyes.

London nodded her head as Chris put his hand behind her neck. Chris  moved forward and gently kissed her lips then pulled away searching her eyes. He planted another kiss on her lips, but this time he did not pull away. Chris and London slowly intertwined their tongues as their kiss deepened. Chris leaned her head back kissing on her neck.

As Chris kissed on her, he slowly moved on top, getting in between her legs.  London wrapped her arms around his neck as their kissing became a little more rough. He used his free hand to pull down her stretch pants and she kicked them off with no hesitation.

Before you knew it they were both naked tussled in the sheets as Chris stroked her deeply.

___________
😳😳😳😳

Vote and Comment for next chapter!!!

-Lys💜

Revised 9/2019